Gunco Forums banner

$65 lowers the new going rate?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Welcome to the RGUNS Internet Storefront

some Delaware machine lowers for $65

yea i know it is R-guns! LOL!

i think i would get the DSA blems for $60 --but this is still a nice price.

not long ago we were happy to get any decent lower for under $150

now their popping up here and there for $60-$65!

#5 ·
the DM lower is not of the same make as the DSA.

the DSA is one of the so called high tier lowers. machining wise they are supposedly related to LMT in some way.

the DM lowers are another make entirely. i haven't seen one in person. i have seen the photos that JSE had and they looked good. the DM lowers that rguns has don't have the same roll marks. i think they may be a more economy version.

with lowers @ $60-$65 it might be time to stock up on um. sort of like those $6.85 C-mags.

who knows when a law or tax will hit, the glut of these parts will get bought up and prices will go back up. it would be nice to have stocked up on some spares.

he-he! 4th-- if i win the lotto i am buying that scout car and the half track-- .50- m2s and all!--

#6 ·
That's a fantastic price if the receivers are within mil spec. I just received 5 each 80% lowers from Jim at tactical machining and I am tickled to death with these. All that is necessary for completion is milling the fcg pockets and punching the holes for the trigger and hammer pins. Talk about easy. Then again, even on special, the 5 pack was $350 + shipping. I guess it will still be $$$ saved since I don't have to ffl transfer and pay the fines.
Good find and thanks for posting.
Bill

#13 ·
I drove there about a month ago and bought some of the DM's. Everything is in spec EXCEPT the mag release slot is a cunt hair crooked. You really can't tell unless you are looking for every single flaw of the lower. Only one I could find though! Worth the price. finish was actually pretty decent.

#14 ·
damn! i couldn't stand it no mo!! i ordered two of the $60 DSA ZM4 lowers!

the bad thing is every time i order a spare lower, i end up ordering a spare LPK, then a spare stock set--and big-bang-bing i got a new ar carbine clone!!--LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.