Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

- $250.00 for the thief nalioth

5K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  pirate56 
#1 ·
Board members beware! He is a liar and a thief who is banned on many other boards. He should be banned here also.

#2 · (Edited)
Ya know, the only thing I'm proven to be is unlucky.

Unlucky to have sold a kit to a very impatient man.
Unlucky that the mail system barfed.

If you want to write it off and go 'round branding me a thief after less than a month, so be it.

I have not written it off yet (I [and many others] have had mail take a while).

On the other hand, it could have been received days or weeks ago, and these theatrics could be an attempt to weasel a free kit (if I refund the money) or two kits for the price of one (if I replace the currently-in-limbo kit and it "never arrives").
Keep in mind that there were two major holidays in that time period, one of which is the heaviest shipping time of the year, I find the timing of all of this quite suspicious (you started calling me out and spreading lies exactly two weeks after your check was cashed).

It might be there were ulterior motives from the start, knowing the time of year and such could lead to mail delays.

. . . but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

I didn't think so (but I'd bet others do).

#4 · (Edited)
Ya know, the only thing I'm proven to be is unlucky.

Unlucky to have sold a kit to a very impatient man.
Unlucky that the mail system barfed.

If you want to write it off and go 'round branding me a thief after less than a month, so be it.

I have not written it off yet (I [and many others] have had mail take a while).

On the other hand, it could have been received days or weeks ago, and these theatrics could be an attempt to weasel a free kit (if I refund the money) or two kits for the price of one (if I replace the currently-in-limbo kit and it "never arrives").
Keep in mind that there were two major holidays in that time period, one of which is the heaviest shipping time of the year, I find the timing of all of this quite suspicious (you started calling me out and spreading lies exactly two weeks after your check was cashed).

It might be there were ulterior motives from the start, knowing the time of year and such could lead to mail delays.

. . . but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

I didn't think so (but I'd bet others do).
Yeah, Gooch, that 's it...lost in the mail.

So all the other people you have stolen from on the other boards that come up by googling your username...they are just..what?... " impatient"... also. Are you really this stupid? What is it? You spend all the money you have stolen on crack or cheap wine and now your ponzi game collapsed again? Yeah I had lots of "ulterior motives" by sending you a check for $250.00 you thief.

The only lies being spread here, are the ones you are trying to spread, in an attempt to cover your lying, hillbilly white trash, thieving, ass. Just give me my money back.... and I will "mail you"... the "G kit" back "that never really existed"..and we can call her even...whadda ya say there podner?

so..should I have waited a little longer before calling you what you are...a thief? How long? 2-3 years? Or does THAT mean that you are/were eventually going to ship me a kit...after you found one? And now... because I called you what you are..a thief...you are going to prove me right again... by not shipping it?

How long you been running your scams on this board? I have had nine people contact me FROM JUST THIS BOARD, to tell me that you are a liar and a thief. They must be "impatient" too..huh?

The guys on the Texas boards also know now what an ass you are. They don't much care for lying thieves either, Gooch.

Give me my money back you have stolen and you can keep the "G kit,"... "which exists only on the internet as bait for your ponzi scheme"... and which has "been in the mail" for almost a month now.

Yes, you should be banned from here and ever other place you roost, Gooch.

Where's the tracking number pinhead?

#5 ·
Not to defend Nalioth, because he pisses me off with his posts, but I sent $1250 to a member here, USPS priority with delivery confirmation, 20+ days ago and it has yet to show up. I'm hoping it has been lost and after 30 days I can get my funds back from the post office..

Also, 555th ordered a kit a few years ago and it took 3+ months to get to him.....

#7 ·
You set yourself up by using USPS, poor service has been known to all for years besides being anti gun from the start. Insist on Fed Ex or UPS and insure the package. The only thing that matters to them is the almighty dollar. I know how UPS works, I'm fixing to get a Teamsters retirement from them in a few years.

#13 ·
Best to believe nothing of what you hear and only believe half of what you see. USPS sucks for sure. I myself would give it a couple more days or a week to see what happens. I wouldn't think a thief would even bother responding to the post, but an innocent man would to defend his honor if he had any. I'm not taking anyone's side here but you both need to learn to have patience and respect for one another without any name calling and such. You will get farther with sugar than with vinegar. Just my opinion and that isn't much.
CaptMax

#16 ·
I want to see what mr impatient has to say when his kit does finally show up and the post office proves to be at fault here. Will there be a public apology?

One is definitely due.... I can't stand impatient jerks who go on internet forums and start a bunch of crap trying to defame someone they don't even know. If you don't know someone, or trust someone, any better than that, go buy your kits and parts at gun shows, and don't buy them in private sales on internet forums.
It's hard for me to believe this guy is in the business as an SOT and wants to go ballistic like that on the internet over a measly $250
....especially without making sure he's not sticking his boot in his mouth.
I can't wait to get a good laugh when the kit shows up with a postmark on it proving he's full of crap.

#17 ·
I want to see what mr impatient has to say when his kit does finally show up and the post office proves to be at fault here. Will there be a public apology?

One is definitely due.... I can't stand impatient jerks who go on internet forums and start a bunch of crap trying to defame someone they don't even know. If you don't know someone, or trust someone, any better than that, go buy your kits and parts at gun shows, and don't buy them in private sales on internet forums.
It's hard for me to believe this guy is in the business as an SOT and wants to go ballistic like that on the internet over a measly $250
....especially without making sure he's not sticking his boot in his mouth.
I can't wait to get a good laugh when the kit shows up with a postmark on it proving he's full of crap.
Mr impatient, is a good man and a man of integrity and DAMN sure would do what he should, If he is in the wrong, I wish Nalioth would have spent $2.00 mmore to avoid this issue. But research and history prove nalioth has been a common factor in several issues. Including his assinine condesendin posts. I have no dog in the fight and hope all ends well.

#21 ·
c310pilot.

Must have been quite a long time ago you worked for Pirate. He has done several builds for me over the years and his work is beyond A+.
I know Stan personally and I betcha their is more too that little story. :wink:
Their is always three sides too a story. Yours, his and the truth.
Regarding Dinkys gun. Icarus is correct. A simple couple of bucks confirmation, would have solved this whole problem.
Does the P.O. steal. :) Us Vets meds are sent thought the P.O.. Only half of the meds were ever reaching us.
Now a signature is required, delivery confirmation, on all my meds. Ironically "nothing" has disappeared since.
Gunny. "Clash of the Titans." :lol:
I dont think Dinky should apologize for a damn thing. Wheres the gun. Too long in delivery.

#23 ·
I am going to lock this thread.
Naolith has a responsibility to the buyer to properly pack and ship the kit in a timely manner. the buyer sent the $ right away and has a right to expect his goods. $250.00 is not a measley amount of money, and accusing the buyer of being a crook is redicolus

If the seller sent the item without insuring it it is his responsibility to make good on it if it doesn't get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.