Gunco Forums banner

Shooting my 10" shorty..

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
How about a Glock18, 298 rounds and a Beta C :D
[video=youtube;kBjUDCyDCuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI]YouTube - Glock 298 rounds in full auto[/video]

#6 ·
I had a 10.5" MK-18 upper, and with my KAC QDSS-NT4, I had nothing but problems and gas in the face. PRI gasbuster, busted, and on one string of fire, the damn carbon buildup practically melded the can to the flash hider. The only thing that fixed it seemed to be when I pigtailed the gastube.

#10 ·
Damn. That is not good.
These are Rock River Arms shorties ProjectGuns helped me with.
Even the 7 inch is running everything I put through it.
So far so good. :confused:

#9 ·
Im sorry I must have missed that shorty video 4th....... I landed on this video by mistake
More MachineGun Hotties | SplodeTV.com

One a side note I wonder if that shorty had a red hot gas tube like the one Will had in the RedJacket video about the water cooled m16. He used 3 100 betas also.
As a loyal family man too my girlfriend of 27 years. I could not watch but a few seconds of that film.
Rite now I am looking for work. I have over 100 applications in at Hooters, too hand out toiletries in the girls locker room.
Even offered the manager $20 an hour if he would let me work there. Still no go. Said something about calling the Police if I put one more app. in. :confused:

#11 ·
humm--we shot the shit out of colt 10" and 11.5"s till the gas tubes were white hot with no problems to speak of.

no pigtails, no H-buffer no PRI or gas buster anything , no one-piece gas rings, hell we didn't have anything but the green follower mags, strictly old school no mall-ninja bull-shit. --

and your telling us kinght couldn't even get a shortie right? yea--LOL!

#14 ·
Yeah, well, I picked this upper up from LMT, right when the MK-18s started to become popular with SF units. Now, something I didn't mention, is that I had NO problems unsuppressed. Only when I put on the Knight can. I tell ya, for 1800, my personal opinion on this can-PASS. Too heavy, not enough suppression, horrible zero shift and the damn thing rattles around like a set of Bolivian dentures. I have used a good deal of KAC gear and weapons, and they are starting to go the route of HK, without the quality. Too full of themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.