Gunco Forums banner

PSA Complete 14.5" uppers $399

814 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Seadog 
#1 ·
#3 ·
that looks to be a hell of a deal it even comes with a heavy m-16 style BCG by the looks of it.

just make sure you got the longer style flash hider pined and or welded if you not going to SBR it.

if the damn obongo economy didn't suck so bad i would be ordering one of these!

#6 ·
JSE sale.. on lower.

Surplus Ammo Assembled Lower Receiver - Special 10th Anniversary Discount through 5/31/11

Complete lower for $115. Quality wise I do not know. All kinds of sales going on with ARs.
Damn my cash flow is hurting also j4. But now seems too be a good time too grab ARs..
Maybe the companies booted up with the Obama scare and are overstocked?
Real pro Mall Ninjas would probably laugh at these weapons.
"Ha Haaa haaa look at that junk."
But hell. Long as the darn thing goes bang, I am happy.

#7 ·
Surplus Ammo Assembled Lower Receiver - Special 10th Anniversary Discount through 5/31/11

Complete lower for $115. Quality wise I do not know. All kinds of sales going on with ARs.
Damn my cash flow is hurting also j4. But now seems too be a good time too grab ARs..
Maybe the companies booted up with the Obama scare and are overstocked?
Real pro Mall Ninjas would probably laugh at these weapons.
"Ha Haaa haaa look at that junk."
But hell. Long as the darn thing goes bang, I am happy.

i think that is the deal.

everybody went overtime on ar stuff when it looked like a ban might come and now there is a surplus of parts--along with a sour economy= some good prices.

a stripped one is like $60!

it does say "surplus ammo" on the side. but hey who is going to be looking? well maybe the mall-ninjas might scoff at it!--:rockin:

#9 ·
yea that looks like a super deal on the 14.5" and it has all the "good" mall-ninja approved parts to boot.

i would order one for myself as it looks to be a can't miss deal.

but i am getting hammered by dental and medical bills. fuel bills, and i have a 1911 and a 20" old school project going on.

let us know how it shoots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.