Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: AMD-65, Romy G, Vz58 kits (VA)

2K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  zoom6zoom 
#1 · (Edited)
WTS: AMD-65, Romy G, (VA) *new items* PPS43, Romy Drum

Since there has been some interest of late, and folks have been having trouble finding these, I'm listing some kits from the stash. Items marked "B" are from Gunut's collection, and proceeds go to his family.

First "I'll take it" rules the day. Posted exclusively here at Gunco (for now) to give you guys the first shot. Payment by USPS MO, shipping from 22193 not included.

Item B1: AMD-65 kit with original barrel. Trunnion, bolt and carrier are matching. Top cover and recoil guide match each other but not the rest. $340 Available again.

Item B2: AMD-65 kit with original barrel. Matching. Some small parts not shown in pic. $350. Sold and shipped. Shooter17.

Item K1: AMD-65 kit with original barrel. All matching. Tapco extended muzzle brake has already been permanently attached to bring the barrel over legal minimum. Very nice condition, just rivet it up. Includes sling, 20 round mag, original plastic pistol grips plus a set from Ironwood Design (retail for $35 each). [wooden grips require longer grip screws, not included]. Add your receiver and US HTS group and you're fully 922 OK. $450.

Item B3: Romy G, 1980. Trunnion mark is empty triangle. Matching except for top cover. Forgot to put the DD handguard in the pic, will try to update later. $325

Item B4: Vz.58 fixed stock. Bayo and cleaning kit included. $180. Sold and shipped. will6970.

Item B5: Hungarian AMD 65 wood grips with ferrules. $25 shipped or $20 with purchase of any other item. SOLD BROSkeeper. Payment received, thank you. Buyer confirmed receipt, seller posted feedback.

Some new items to replace those sold (and keep it within the 5 item rule):
Item B7: PPS-43 kit. Nice saw cut demil, very good condition. Trunnion and bracket intact. Accessories include cleaning rod and brush, oil can, sling, three mags and pouch. Included with kit is Wiselite 80% receiver, copy of ATF letter and instructions. $290. SPF. Have some additional 43 kits not as nice or complete to post later.

Item B11: toploading drum with pouch. These seem to have disappeared from the market. $150

Will be adding additional stuff as these sell. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#25 ·
Zoom, if the pending sale on item B7 falls through, I am interested in the PPS43 kit.

#26 ·
Sorry,2nd, didn't see your post. The party who said he'd take the 43 (different board) hasn't gotten back to me for two weeks, so it's yours if you still want it. PM me shipping info and I'll get you mailing cost.

Mountain, did you get my email?

#27 ·
Zoom, I PM'ed you but haven't heard back. Officially I will take the PPS43 kit, B7 from your listing. Please PM me with payment info. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.