Gunco Forums banner

new uzi build

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mtdew 
#1 ·
thought I had hijacked akfiend's thread enough so I started this thread.Here it is so far. Got my nodak rec shell and welded some stuff on.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
the NODAK shells are really nice.... but everything they do there is nice.

MTDEW: im looking forward to following along on this! sdk

#7 ·
akfiend that is sweet! I still need to get my bolt group and with the wife spending an ass load of money on gifts I need to let the wallet cool a little.Once finished I think I will blast the lower as well as the upper and park every thing so it will match. Always wanted an UZI ever since I passed on one in Ft Smith on the way home from Ft Chaffee(Elvis did his basic there). I was there for 2 week Army N.G. annual training. They were only asking $310, but that was early 80's and that was alot of money for me then. Now that I'm an old fart I can get the toys I want. dutigaf, I agree, nodak is damn near flawless. I figured u would have built an uzi from old engine blocks or something by now. I swear, u can build damn near anything from scrap with a hammer and a hacksaw!

#8 ·
Its all assembled and parked. Nodak is out of the semi bolts,so it will be awhile. I used the FA bolt to line up the parts w/o using the resrictor ring, then put it in and welded it after welding the trunion in. I'll post pic soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.