Gunco Forums banner

2 new additions to the safe!

983 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jim Mac 
#1 ·
been wanting a nagant revolver and found one local for what J and G sells them for, actually a bit cheaper, 1937 tula, with the holster, lanyard tools etc.
Then as we got talking cheap guns, turns out the gent bought a 8mm mauser when big 5 had them for 50 bucks 10 years ago. Been sitting on the shelf and had no use for it. So I brought that home too! 1942 turkish mauser. Pretty good day. jim

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Those look nice.
I got one of those Nagant revolvers just because, thought it was a neat design. Wish it was a larger caliber though.

Did you get the rifle for what he paid (yes or no is enough)? If you did, you got a hell of a deal on that.

#5 ·
I bought one for 55 bucks (including tax) about the same time he did. He didnt have any use for it and offered it to me for 70 dollars. (how could I say no!). Im about to buy 450 round of ammo this afternoon. Since J and G has the nagant for 99.95 and he bought this years ago. He told me I could have the nagant for 105 dollars. Funny thing is when he had his Luger up for sale last summer I was unemployed but still managed to scrape enough fun money to buy it. jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.