Gunco Forums banner

Spam E mail.. Tin foil anyone

3K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  charger0122 
#1 ·
This E mail was in my spam folder.. Don't know what to think about it.. but found it interesting to read.. B2B

The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn’t work they will continue with their evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.’s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It’s always the same people behind it – the gun-grabbers who want the people to be defenceless against the gun-grabbers’ employers – the banksters who own all of the politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove the people’s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a paedophile and procurer of children, for a high level paedophile ring involving senior members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they could not be witnesses against the elite-paedophiles. They then had the findings of the inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn’t be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton’s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don’t fall for it. Never let them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the people from having guns. It works the same in every country – Hungerford in England, Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it much more difficult to break the Americans’ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too.

#3 ·
I've heard that too, but the media still talks about the ar15 was used the most. Perhaps it's like the old poster that shows anything and the media labels it an ak47. One thing is clear to anyone, the news is clearling pushing their agenda like a rabid dog. Reguardless of accuracy or truth.

#4 ·
After Fast and Furious ie..FEDERAL & a Felony.. hard not to; not believe any of these stories... Look! you sell a gun (AK) illegally to a criminal in another country and they murder a US federal agent with it..and they trace it back to you..and then you lie about it and Obstruct justice.. your head would be on a platter, they'd kill you so fast your court papers wouldn't even be dry..... B2B

#6 ·
Yeah, I got the same email on the 17th to two different email addys I use one of them for diesel truck related sites the other for a different purpose. I haven't finished forensics and tracking for those as I have been waiting for a few other hits on different servers we run... but it seems a little strange to say the least??? as most spam I get has a pattern of how much and where it goes and where it comes from. I got a couple theory's but that's all they are...
As for the happenings at the school there are a lot of strange things there also... almost like a controlled exercise Hmmm.

#8 ·
I got two came from Freemanfighter@dune.com

While reports of Tuesday's shooting at the Clackamas Town Center Mall in Oregon, dominated the national media, until Friday's horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, one very important detail has been repeatedly (and intentionally) left out of the MSM's coverage.

The shooter, Jacob Tyler Roberts, was confronted with an armed citizen, at which time he ran away and shot himself. By the time police arrived on the scene, Roberts was already dead.

That armed man was 22-year-old Nick Meli, who was at the mall shopping with a young woman who was babysitting her friend's baby.

Here are a few facts about armed Americans:

-In 1982, the town of Kennesaw, Georgia, passed an ordinance which required all heads of household to have at least one gun in the house. The burglary rate immediately dropped an astounding 89 percent. Ten years after the law was passed, the burglary rate was still 72 percent less than it was in 1981.

-Armed citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as the police do every year in this country (1,527 to 606).

-A 1996 University of Chicago study concluded that states which passed concealed carry laws reduced their murder rates by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent.

-According to the National Safety Council, with guns being used 2.5 million times a year in self defense against criminals, firearms are actually used more than 80 times more often to protect lives, rather than to take lives.

-A 1979 Justice Department study entitled Rape Victimization in American Cities, concluded that of more than 32,000 attempted rapes, 32 percent were actually committed. But when a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3 percent of the attempted rapes were actually committed.

-Another Justice Department study found that 57 percent of felons agreed that "criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running the police."

#9 ·
HMMMM TO ME ITS A PRETTY SICK PERSON TO MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT HIS TRADEDIGEDY. IM NOT SAYING THE MEDIA IS REPORTING CORRECTLY BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO BELEAVE THAT A NUT KILLED THESE LITTEL KIDS AN IMO THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY UNLESS HE HAS ANY REAL PROOF NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH HARD.

I SUSPECT THERE MAY BE FACTS WE DONT KNOW BUT IT WOULD TAKE ONE HELL OF A PLAN TO SET AL THIS UP. AS MUCH AS I DOT AGREE WITH THE CURRENT ADMINSTATION I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THEY WOULD KILL LITTEL KIDS TO PASS GUN CONTROL. IMO OUR BUYING INOT THIS MAKES US LOOK LIKE NUTS WITH GUNS.

SHOW ME PROOF AN ILL ENTERTAIN THE NOTION.

THE MEDIA IS BECOMING OUR ENEMY A AN THEM IWOULD NOT TRUST BUT TO TIE THE GOVERMENT INTO A MASS KID KILLING IT WAY TO MUCH TO BELIEAVE.

ITS CHRISTMASTODAY AN I DONT WANT THIS ON MY MIND ANY MORE.

#11 ·
In your spam folder? Yeah, thats probably very believable.....My spam gets deleted without even looking at it. I quit getting virus' when I quit looking at all of that crap. Bunch of garbage all of it! I believe half of that crap people are making up is just psyops to stir the pot. Plenty of info out there on the net BUT theres just as much or more disinfo as well.........the trouble is sorting it out and making any sense out of it. Makes your head spin. I think that is the intention.

#13 ·
SUSPOOSEDLY THERE WAS FOOTAGE OF A GUN BEING REMOVED FROM HIS TRUNK SO WERE IS IT????????????

IF THESE SITES HAVE IT THEN SHOW IT AN STOP THE BS.

IMO HALF THIS CRAP STARTS BECAUS ETHE MEDIA JUST SAYS ANYTHING WITH OUT ACTUAL FACTS. ORIGINAL THERE WERE TWO SHOOTERS AN THREE DEAD AN THEN IT TURNES INTO HE KILLED HIS MOTHER THE TEACHER AN MORE FDEAD THEN IT HE KILLED HIS MOTHER AT HERE HOUSE WHO HAD NO CONECTON TOT HE SCHOOL AN THERE ARE 27 DEAD HE HAD TWO PISTOLS AN A RIFLE .

IM STILL NOT SURE WHAT THE OFFICAL MEDIA VERSION IS YET?????/ WERE IS THIS SGHOOTERS DAD BTW??????????????????????????????A AN WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING THE SHOOTER A KID A KID?????????????????? HES 20 SOMEHTING YEARS OLD AN HASENT BEEN IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOR YEARS BUT THEY KEEP INTERVIEWING HIS TEACHERS. FROM 5 YEARS AGO ?????????????????????????///// WHY IS EVERY PICTURE OF HIM A TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP THERE IS NOT ONE GOOD PIC OF THIS GUY OUT THERE ??????????????????????????

I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY MYSTERIES HERE JUST CRAP REPORTING MAKING IT CONFUSING.

#14 ·
His father is vice president of GE Capitol, according to abc/yahoo news.

Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza: 'Obviously Not Well' - Yahoo!

It's quite possible that these shooters have handlers. The police claimed his booby traps were highly sophisticated. Hitler used a wacked out Pol as a pretext to invade Poland. Nero's men set the fire. Eyewitnesses claim to have seen Mcviegh working in the building prior to that event. The end result was the Omnibus Crime Bill. Three buildings collapsed on 9-11, not two. And then the state news agencies sold us a 'post 911 america'. The Hegalian Dialectic.
Whether it would be the left wing of the cia or the active cpusa, i won't speculate. What can be confirmed is that the ssri drugs that the shrinks are playing around with have a detrimental effect on the human brain.

When you read the label of something that claims to be medication for depression and it says may cause suicidal thoughts and actions, you should know better than to fill the prescription.
Big bucks for the shrink industry and the more happy pills they sell, the more shooters you'll have.

#15 ·
Got another one in the spam folder

Excerpt from Muad'Dib's January 7th, 2013 Critical Mass Radio interview:

..They used a poster child for this to get everybody's sympathy and to get everybody's emotions up so that they could hopefully bring in a gun ban. They used a little poster child, a little blonde-haired blue-eyed six year old girl. She was the face, the poster child. She was supposedly killed along with the other 19 six year olds and seven year olds at Sandy Hook. Three days later Obama was there doing a photo op and she's sitting on his knee. She's supposed to be dead, used as a poster child, this little girl died - she's sitting on Obama's knee three days later. The same little girl.

And then they have her parents interviewed. It shows that they're all actors. It never really happened, because the guy that was supposedly her dad, is shown in the video where he's to the side and he's laughing and joking with other people and then he's called up in front of the camera. He's off to the left. Then he's called to the center, to the focus of the camera to be interviewed and to give his speech about Sandy Hook and about his daughter. And he goes from on the side from laughing and joking with everybody, he comes up to the center and ... he takes the joking, smiling face off and you can see him physically trying to force his face to look sad and then he starts talking about how his daughter's been killed. They're actors. There were no bodies.

It was a made for TV drama to try to ram through the gun control laws, because they want to kill the American people and they can't kill armed people. That's why Hitler disarmed the Germans, it's why Stalin disarmed the Russians, it's why chairman Mao disarmed the Chinese and they killed between them something like 120 million of their own people. And that's what they want to do in America and they can't do it because the people have the Second Amendment and they have guns. So they have to do all of this, and they'll keep doing it. There will be more incidents like this, which are made for television, until they manage to persuade the American people to give up their guns. And then they'll start killing the Americans. Because the Americans are the only people stopping them from doing what they want to do already. They know they can't put their next phase, which is reducing the world's population, they can't put that phase into operation whilst the Americans have got millions!
of guns.

#18 ·
Even more bizarre circumstances.
Facebook and Google accounts announcing tragedy days before
it occurred? Actors?
A Fema and DHS drill seminar in the same town the same day.

[video=youtube;eKDT7XwgMMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDT7XwgMMo"]The Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed (Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?) - YouTube[/video]

#19 ·
United Way started a Sandy Hook victim fundraiser website 3 days BEFORE the shooting!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

#20 ·
There is a lot to this that does not make sense or add up. Supposedly the school just installed a video system. Where is a pic of the dude crashing thru the front door with an AR in his hands? Funny thing is almost all of the other mass shootings had pics splashed all over showing the shooters. Seems like if they had these pics they would surely be using them to further their agenda.

#21 ·
things that make you go hmmmmm......

#22 ·
United Way started a Sandy Hook victim fundraiser website 3 days BEFORE the shooting!!! WTF?!?!?!?!
PROOF?????????

THE MEDIA HAS REALLY MADE IT A MESS WITH THERE WE DONT KNOW SHIT BUT GOT TO SAY SOMETHING REPORTING UNTILLTHE FACTS COME IN. . WHAT SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE AT LEAST SOME SORT OF VIDEO SECURITY SYSTEM THESES DAYS ????? HELL PEDIFILES CRUZING THE PARKING LOT WOULD BE REASON ENOUGH. WERE IS ALL THE LOCAL STORE , GAS STATION, BANK FOOTAGE OF HIM DRIVING ON THE STREET?? YOU CANT DRIVE ANY WERE THESE DAYS AN GET RECORDED. WERE ARE ALL THE UTUBE VIDEO FROM LOCAL SPECTATORS WITH CAMERA PHONES. WERE IS A TIME LINE THAT MAKES SENCE??? ALL THE MEDIA IS SAYING IS LITTEL KIDS DEAD GUNS GUNS GUNS. THERE IS VERY LITTLE FACTS. HOW LONG BEFORE OFFICIAL RECORDS CAN BE RELEASED?????????? WE WILL HAVE GUN LAWS BEFORE THE POLICE REPORT IS MADE.

#23 ·
#25 ·
#27 ·
Hard to say. I don't work for them so don't know. Google is trying to say it is a date glitch - but other sites don't seem to have the problem???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.