Gunco Forums banner

Craigslist Ad Shows Reality Hitting Obama Voter Right in the Wallet

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
Craigslist Ad Shows Reality Hitting Obama Voter Right in the Wallet

Here's a Craigslist poster that's clearly not very happy with Barack Obama, who he says he voted for. Here is his posting ... with a couple of minor edits:

What Obamacare did for me

I thought it would be great, free health insurance, then I got a job. Boss says 28 hours a week is all they are offering now because over 30 requires insurance. Great, 30% pay cut right off the bat. But it gets better. My 28 hour week gives me about $18,000 a year which is too much for any government insurance. So now by law I have to buy my own ($5000) or pay a fine. I'm f**ked and every year the fine goes up. So what I thought was a sweet deal turned into an a** f**king. Thanks Obama, I wonder how many people like me turn 27 and find out you screwed us?

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3575925425

Posted: 2013-01-27, 3:14PM PST

Couldn't have put it better myself ... it's called reality ... and he's got lots of company.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yup... What an idiot.

Here's one, "Cows never know why the nice farmer keeps bringing them all kinds of food and when they do it's too late."

#5 ·
It just sucks that these idiots didn't do their due diligence PRIOR to the election.

#7 ·
It may seem the employer is doing the screwing - but he wouldn't be doing the screwing if it weren't for obamacare. There are a lot of employers that are limiting hours, because of obamacare. So people are now making less because of a law that shouldn't have been passed.

#8 ·
What I find hilarious are the ignorant voting masses who cheer when governemnt passes higher taxes on Businesses and Corporations. The morons think that's a great thing but in reality all that happens is that government makes these businesses and corproations into "tax collectors" because they will just pass along the tax increases to the end users (the consumers) by raisning their prices on goods and services. So in the final analysis, it's the ignorant masses cheering higher taxes on themselves. Makes you think that the average American is either an idiot or that politicians are such good salemen that they could sell ice to an Eskimo.

#15 ·
whiskey tango foxtrot, over?

Are you a liberal, or trying to initiate some sort of class warfare because your jealous of the wealthy - or by chance were you being sarcastic?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.