Gunco Forums banner

Libtards celebrate Chris Kyles death!

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I must be the MOST luckiest bastard in the world. I spent 26 months on the 10th parallel and in the last 40 years I haven't had so much as a bad dream. Like I said, one lucky SOB.
As for you gentlemen that find peace eluding them, I'm truly sorry. No matter what dance we went to, we went with honor. All we did was what our country asked and in some cases, what our familyies' history demanded.
Please, don't let there be any survivors' guilt or anything else that would stop you from having a good life. You, of all people, deserve it.
There is help to be had. You might wish to be selective in who you put your faith, but help is there.
WE NEED GOOD PEOPLE TO SURVIVE.
Be well, Brothers. Hunter

#7 ·
Wow I'm kind of surprised they haven't used this as a push for gun control. pretty picky and choosey if you ask me.

This whole thing seems fishy anyway.

#8 ·
F*cking sick!!! I wish those Libtards ill Karma themselves. I hope they experience violence of historic proportions, and there is no Military or Law Enforcement or "good guy with a gun" to save them. I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.