LaRue Tactical NEWS RELEASE

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
LaRue Tactical NEWS RELEASE

LaRue Tactical

NEWS RELEASE:

02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

* * This policy does not apply to Military / Federal Agencies * *

See less See more
#2 ·
Mr. Blade. Thanks for the post. As I cannot justify spending $3000 for an AR, I did just order a couple of range bags, explaining to them why, and also telling them I would appreciate it if they would do the same to the Feds and the Military, but that holding the states accountable was a good start.
Hunter

#6 ·
Why exempt the Feds and military? I mean aren't the laws coming from the Feds and going to be enforced by the Feds?

Seems kind of like a hollow statement to me.

#7 ·
good for them wish all manufactures would stand up and do this, ammo companies.. first and foremost just think if all those armed guards had no bullets...to protect those fat cats with... but it's a pipe dream.. I think ronny Barrett did this with the LAPD a few years ago.. in regards to his 50 cal M-82's also... no service on their weapon systems.. because they were pushing the anti 50 laws.. B2B

#10 ·
Awesome. There has also been a push on Glock to do the same seeing as they are one of the largest suppliers of sidearms to Law Enforcement agencies. I don't know if it has been taken under consideration by Glock, but I know there has been a flow of letters and e-mails to the company.

#14 ·
MAYBE ALL GUN MAKERS SHOULD REFUSE TO SELL TO THE MILITARY AN POLICE EVER AGAIN . THEN WHAT WOULD THEY DO???????/ ONLY SELL GUNS TO CITIZENS . I WONDER HOW FAR THAT WOULD GO??????????????????

CAN YOU IMAGNE UNCLE SAM BRINGING IN AKS TO EQUIPE OUR TROOPS ????????????????????????????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.