Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian surplus 7.62x25 ammo

3K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  code red 
#1 ·
I have 500 rounds of Russian made 7.62x25 for sale. 200.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I do not know how to make the pics any bigger. It says 10 and 55 on the head stamp. If you want me to send these pics to your e-mail PM me.

#10 · (Edited)
Does that make it worth less-more?
IM NOT SURE BUT AT THAT PRICE MY TIN OF THE STUFF IS WORTH ABOUT $500 I SHOULKD HAVE BOUGHT LOT LOT MORE AT $90 FOR 1200 ROUNDS.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ACTUAL RUSSIAN AVALAIBLE FOR SALE SO ID HAVE TO SAY IF TI WAS REAL RUSSIAN IT MGHT BE RARE AN MORE VALUABLE

I CANT BELIEVE IS GOING FOUR 40 CENTS A ROUND THESE DAYS IF GUYS ARE GETTING THAT MUCH .

ITS HIS AMMO AN HIS PRICE IF A GUY NEEDS IT HERE IT IS. NOBODY FORCING ANY OE TO BUY BUT BEST TO HAVE THE DESCRIPTION STRAIGHT .

Attachments

#12 ·
I do not know if these are Russian or not I was going by the writing on the paper that is wraped around the ammo. I didn't know you needed to be an expert to sell a little bit of ammo. I thought that was the whole point about putting stuff on this web site. I didn't know some of you guys where going to be ass holes about which dam country they came from.

#15 ·
Wow! Really?

Assholes?

Let me help you a bit here.

1. The ammo you you are selling (7.62x25) is loaded to three different specifications, with two of those being "safe" and the third being "Un-Safe for Handguns".

2. I read the posts, and at no point did I detect that anyone was being anything except helpful to you, and your desire to sell your ammo.

3. There is very little difference visually between one type of 7.62x25 and another. That is why one of the posters asked for the headstamp info. As a sidenote, Bulgarian Ammo is not bad at all, Berdan Primed in all cases (Surplus ammo), and "Safe" for use in handguns. It is mildly corrosive due to the salts present in the primers, and so care should be taken to properly clean any firearm that this ammo is used in immediately after shooting.

4. Your asking price is certainly fair given the current market. Your attitude toward your potential customers needs some correction.

Regards,

#13 ·
I do not know if these are Russian or not I was going by the writing on the paper that is wraped around the ammo. I didn't know you needed to be an expert to sell a little bit of ammo. I thought that was the whole point about putting stuff on this web site. I didn't know some of you guys where going to be ass holes about which dam country they came from.
HEY DICK HEAD YOUR TRYING TO SELL AMMO THAT WAS 8 CENTS AROUND FOR 40 CENTS AROUND . YOUR DESCRIPTION IS WRONG AN YOUR PICTURES SUCK ONCE YOU GOT THEM UP. THE FACT IS WHAT SOMETHING IS WORTH IS DEPENDANT ON THE ITEM THE TYPE AN CONDITION AN WERE ITS MADE. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SELLING DONT CLAIM ITS SOMETHING ITS NOT.

IN THE CASE OF 7.62X25 THERE ARE SOME COUNTRIES WHO MADE AMMO VERY HOT AN ITS NOT RECOMENDED TO BE USED IN CERTAIN HAND GUNS . IF YOUR ADVERTIAIONG ONE THING AN SELLING ANOHTER AN SOME ONE GETS HURT YOUR ASS CAN GET SUED. IF THAT AMMO HAD BEEN CZECH IT WOULD BE LOADED ABOUT 25% HOOTER AN ALMOST 400 FPS FASTER THAN BULGY, ROMY AN OTHERS, HAD I BOUGHT IT AS RUSSAN AN IT TURNED OUT TO BE CZECH AN BLEW UP MY GUN IS BE AFTER YOU ! SOME AMMO IS VERY DIRTHY AN SOME IS MORE CORROSIVE . THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF GUNS BLOWN OP AN DAMAGED BY THE WRONG AMMO FROM THE WRONG COUNTRY .

RUSSIAN ANYTHING IS OFTEN DESIRABLE . THE FACT YOUR ASKING 400% MORE THAN THE AMMO WAS WORTH A YEAR OR SO AGO SUGGESTS YOU THINK YOU HAVE SOME THING SPECIAL. THE FACT YOUR ADVERTISING AS RUSSIAN SOME THING I AN MOST OTHERES HAVE NEVER SEEN FOR SALE ANYWERE LEADS TO SOME QUESTIONS. YOUR ASKING $200 FOR YOUR SELF DESCRIBED LITTEL BIT OF AMMO THAT A LOT OF COIN TO MOST GUYS.

YOUR CALLING PEOPLE HERE ASSHOLES AN YOUR ADD IS WRONG, THE DESCRIPTION IS WRONG ,THE PICTURES SUCK ,AN YOUR PRICES ARE VERY HIGH FOR WHAT IT IS! AN YOUR MISTAKES COULD LEAD TO SOME ONE GETTING HURT IF ITS NOT FOR THE GUN ITS GOING IN!

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AN RELIZE THERE IS REASON GUYS ARE ASKING QUESTIONS!

THE POINT OF THIS SITE AN ITS RULES IS TO ELIMINATE GUYS GETTING BURNED . HAD THE PRICE NOT BEEN SO HIGHT IT OWULD HAVE SOLD THE GUY WPOULD HAVE GOT IT THEN BITCHED BECAUSE YOU PLACED A CRAP ADD. GUYS HERE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU AS WELL AS TIP OFF OTERS AS THERE MIGTH BE A ISSUE.

WE DID NOT F$$K UP YOU DID. I TIRED TO ANSWER A QUESTION IF ITS WAS WORTH MORE AN ALSO STATED IS YOUR STUFF AN YOUR PRICE NOBODY IS FORCED TO BUY.

#14 ·
#16 ·
Ammo at our soninlaw's auction recently was $65 for 500 22's, $1 a pop for 7.62 X 39 and $1.50 a round for .223. You add to that 10% his selling fee and 6 % state tax. It all went like hotcakes well after all the guns & other stuff was sold. Usually most people leave when the good stuff is gone and only the "budget items" remain at an auction, but not the gun auction. It was hot to the end with 500-600 people there at the start, 200 or so at the end. Had off-duty police there keeping the parking & traffic straight.

#18 ·
I apologize I didn't mean to sound so harsh on ya. It's just every time I post something on here I get some jack ass who wants to run his mouth. I know most of you are not that way. With that said.
I'm not trying to get rich off of this ammo, I have no idea what this ammo was going for a year ago. I'm going off what I found it going for on the net the day I posted it. I am more than willing to make some one a deal on them but at the same time I am not going to get screwed over it either. I never dreamed that there was so many problems with different countries ammo. I thank you for your info.

#19 ·
Much Better. If I owned a firearm that took 7.62x25, I would buy it at your asking price. I do think it is fair given the environment today. At least now, you can correctly id the ammo and avoid the back and forth. You might consider Gunbroker.

#20 ·
I apologize I didn't mean to sound so harsh on ya. It's just every time I post something on here I get some jack ass who wants to run his mouth. I know most of you are not that way. With that said.
I'm not trying to get rich off of this ammo, I have no idea what this ammo was going for a year ago. I'm going off what I found it going for on the net the day I posted it. I am more than willing to make some one a deal on them but at the same time I am not going to get screwed over it either. I never dreamed that there was so many problems with different countries ammo. I thank you for your info.
TO BE CLEAR I DONT FEEL YOU WERE TRYING TO RIP ANY ONE OFF. I DO APOLIGESE FOR THE HARSHNESS OF MY POST. WE HAVE HAD A FEW BAD ADDS LATELY AN IT SORT OF GOT TO ME. I RELIZE YOUR FUSTRATED. LOOKING AT PRICES AROUND THE NET ID SAY YOUR CLOSER TO WHAT ITS WORTH THAN I INITAL THOUGHT . AS IS AID EARLYER ITS YOUR STUFF AN YOUR PRICE NO ONE IS MAKING YOU BID. NOW THAT YOU AN EVERY ONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT YOU GOT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALE. BULGY IS GOOD AMMO. I APOLIGISE FOR MY PROFANITY PEACE.

#22 ·
HMM IF YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE CAM TAKE THEM WITH IT UP CLOSE THEN EMAIL THEM TO YOUR SELF THEN SAVE THE FILE AN THEN SEND FROM THERE ITS LOT OF WORK BUT IT WORKS. TRY A HIGHT DPI SETTING ON THE CAMERS AN MAKE A BIGGER FILE. OR EDITT EHM IN THE COMPUTER AN REZIZE THEM BIGGER.

OR IF ALL ELSE FAILS EMAIL THEM TO SOME ONE AN HAVE THEM POST.

IF YOU CAN DO THEM AS TUMBNAILS THEY CAN BE MADE BIGGER ON OUR END . MAIN THING IS GET THEM CLEAR. IT PRETTY CERTAIN ITS BULGY AT THIS POINT.

WERE ARE YOU IMPORTING THEM FROM INITALY ????

#27 ·
Once again I have tried to make the pictures bigger and have failed. Any suggestions?
I didn't read this word for word, but if your using a phone to take the pic(s), up load them to your pc first.
Then open it with "paint" (Windows program), near the top should be "resize", after you click on that and choose "pixel" and make the horizontal something like 400 or 500, it should automatically change the vertical, then click "ok".
When you close paint it will ask you to "save changes", click yes.
Then try uploading the pic again and see what happens.

Hope this helps

#28 ·
Coils I have already tried that and I thought that it worked but when I reposted it, it did not take. If I had a regular camera I would retake some pics. But I'm a poor boy and do not have one.
I have been doing some research and have found that a lot of older ammo in this cal. has alot of cracked necks mix with some good. I have looked real hard at what I have and have not found any cracked casings. Now I did not unwrape the one that are still in there original paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.