Gunco Forums banner

Gun Locks and Small Safes...NOT!

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
Found this on the M14 Forum, shows how easy it is to open gun locks and small safes!

[video=youtube;5Yr6ATdaDQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yr6ATdaDQ8]DEFCON 19: Safe to Armed in Seconds: A Study of Epic Fails of Popular Gun Safes (w speaker) - YouTube[/video]

#5 ·
Yeah I posted on that when the whole "in plain sight" safe discussion was happening. Lots of good stuff there. I've been looking for some of those "good" locks and found them on Amazon, among other places.

#6 ·
I'm thinking, on the front hinge pillar next to you're left foot, my cab has an open spot there and it would be a bitch to get any kind of pry bar on it once mounted ,if semi tucked under the dash. I want it just for secure hidden storage more than for quick access. I'll have to check on sizes after I measure and see if that last one with a upgraded lock would be available to fit that spot. Otherwise,,,,,,for quick access,,,,,

,,,,,,,I got holsters for that!!!

So Remember folks,,,,"you heard that here ,,first"!!!,,, from,,,,

Still free,,,,,

,,so far,,,

,,,,,,Vermont :salute: :lol::lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.