Gunco Forums banner

"Fema (Concentration) Camps."

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·

I have read that there is an old military camp near the southern Oregon city of Grant's Pass, about 35 miles away. It was used during WW2 to incarcerate American citizens who had Japanese ancestors. Supposedly it has now been converted into one of these infamous FEMA concentration camps. When I feel up to it, I'm going to go look for it. All I will have to do is follow the railroad tracks through the city and county until I find it. These camps are built along railroads to facilitate the mass movement of people. The Nazis used cattle cars.

See less See more
#2 ·
Never happened, they don't exist, the government loves you, your a conspiracy theorist, they are for illegal aliens, the helicopters are not black they are grey, 19 cave dwellers pulled off 9-11, drones are for your protection and if you like the Bill of Rights you are a rasiss.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot fluoride and mercury are good for you.

#5 ·
THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
Emergency detention plan: 'This way to the camps!'
Directive from Bush allows president
extraordinary powers in national crisis
Published: 05/30/2007 at 1:00 AM

Halliburton’s former engineering and construction subsidiary has a contingency contract with the Department of Homeland Security to construct detention facilities in the event of a national emergency, according to WND columnist Jerome Corsi.

As Corsi reported last week, President Bush recently signed a little-reported National Security and Homeland Security Directive granting extraordinary powers to the president in the event of a declared national emergency, apparently without congressional approval or oversight.

Houston-based KBR was awarded an initial $385 million contract in January 2006 for one year, with four one-year options extended into 2007. KBR held a previous emergency detention contract with ICE from 2000 to 2005.

ICE spokeswoman Jamie Zuieback told Corsi the primary intent of the contract was to build temporary detention facilities that could be used in the event of a mass migration crisis, but she confirmed the facilities could be employed in national emergencies, including natural disasters.

“The idea of the KBR contract is to support the Army Corp of Engineers in case we experienced a sudden mass immigration and we had to respond quickly,” she said. “We would need immediate detention facilities in the form of temporary housing that would enable us to determine if the large numbers of illegal immigrants were political or economically motivated, or if they were criminals or terrorists.”

Corsi reported last week the May 9 directive signed by Bush concentrates an unprecedented amount of emergency authority in the office of the president, specifying the chief executive would have the authority to direct “National Essential Functions” of all federal state, local, territorial and tribal governments, as well as private sector organizations in the event of a national emergency.

The directive loosely defines “catastrophic emergency” as “any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy or government functions.”

The KBR contingency contract appears to give ICE the ability to have detention facilities constructed under the president’s direction in response to a national emergency as declared under the new directive.

ICE’s Zuieback said she was not familiar with the directive, and at her request, Corsi e-mailed her the link to the White House’s posting of the directive.

The White House has not responded to a request for comment on the story about the directive.
Emergency detention plan: ‘This way to the camps!’

tanvil; This was printed in 07.. By '13 they are RELEASING illegal aliens from the prison systems.
Seems some one is lying.

Then there is the one in Hardin Montana awarded to the foreign felon, spec ops guy.

#9 ·
That's where we had most of our Concentration Camps located. Mostly in the interior western states.

Concentration Camps (a.k.a. Relocation Centers)

Gila River War Relocation Center, Arizona
Granada War Relocation Center, Colorado (AKA "Amache")
Heart Mountain War Relocation Center, Wyoming
Jerome War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Manzanar War Relocation Center, California
Minidoka War Relocation Center, Idaho
Poston War Relocation Center, Arizona
Rohwer War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Topaz War Relocation Center, Utah
Tule Lake War Relocation Center, California

Justice Department detention camps

These camps often held German and Italian detainees in addition to Japanese Americans:

Crystal City, Texas
Fort Lincoln Internment Camp
Fort Missoula, Montana
Fort Stanton, New Mexico
Kenedy, Texas
Kooskia, Idaho
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Seagoville, Texas

Citizen Isolation Centers

The Citizen Isolation Centers were for those considered to be problem inmates.

Leupp, Arizona
Moab, Utah (AKA Dalton Wells)
Fort Stanton, New Mexico (AKA Old Raton Ranch)

#8 ·
There was a WWII German POW camp out off of Vilas rd I think? I know they held POWs from WWII at Camp White, where the VA is now located in White City.

I've heard the same thing about the FEMA camp in Jackson/Josephine county. Havent heard of anyone who has found it yet. Most time when people I know go exploring in the 'wilderness' outside of city limits, I hear about illegal alien squaters and massive marijuana farms booby trapped and guarded by illegal aliens, or Meth labs. Nothing on FEMA camps tho

#13 ·
I noticed that there are a few WWll POW camps where the US Held German pow's,
such as Plattsburg Air Force Base ( Base closed during the first base closures in the 80s)
this was located towards the very top of NY State, another one in Located in NY State
but more centeralized off route 12 located near the townships of Ohio & Russia. I found this base by sheer accident when I purchased property on hall road years ago, this base has been closed for decades, the fence has major vegitation overgrowth so its easy to miss, however still on the fence remans the signs THIS IS A UNITED STATES MILITARY
INSTALATION NO TRESSPASSING ALLOWED KEEP OUT THE USE OF DEADLY FORCE IS AUTHORIZED IN THIS AREA. ) this area is a bit creepy around that base area and its no bigger than the mountain top. I did notice the last time I was up there which was in the early 90s that some signs were still there, however when I looked it up on the actual ownership of the land to see if the Goverment had sold it, they couldnt locate it in thier books. Not to mention when I told them right where it was they looked at me like I was crazy. I talked to an old timer that was my neighbor 1500 ft down the road LOL, and he told me that, the base was used as a transferpoint for german POW's, But again this property was Used by both the Air Force and the Army, But back then there was hardly any residents in the area and those that did reside there were spreads far apart. for those that know the area its about 2 miles NE ( aprox distance take a left on hall road which is a seasonal road and follow it until you eathier have to turn left or righ tand you found da place) of the center of the town of Poland. Which now makes some sence of why all the towns in that area are named after european countries.Whn I was there there were only a few quansit huts left there and several other bldgs. However Ididnt go inside the perimeter fense all though I was tempted to do so, but knowing my luck, there would have been a military guard in there that would have shot my ass up! or who knows this could have been the second Area 51. all though its a small area it would have to have been named area Fifty one and a half!. ther eare many installations that the government has many of which have been sold off,, but many remain in the hands of the US Goverment. my question is, If the Goverment has nothing to hide why are these out of the way bases closed and not been sold off at auction. I could understand the importance of Plattsburge due to its being so close to canada. not that they are a threat, but many of not so wanted persons have tried to enter the US via Canada. So I could see this place being used as a Detention Center,But hopefully it wont be. The US Goverment is wise to the point where it sees its citizans, not standing for its BS anymore and that the citizans want accountability from the politicans when they screw up. If every LEGAL Citizan Not in a Gov. Position.) in this country stood up to the Goverment thing would eathier strighten out... Or we would be just like all the other Nations that are standing up against Goverment Corruption thiewr dictators. My question is how long before that will happen here? I mean I dont want to see gun battles in the street Ive already seen enough of that. Ive lived thorugh the Riots of the 60s we dont need that crap eathier ( JUsat my opinion by why do you think parts of Detroit has never been built up after the Riots? and the Answer is---Why waist money rebuilding when people are only going to torch the city again! Personally I believe that we are headed down a dark and hazardious road filled with many dangers, all of them tend to come from one direction Washington DC and all its little branches of its poisionious tenticals know as state capitals and all those offices that are governed by them. It woill conme to the point when Goverment Employees will have to make a choice, which is Do what Im told No matter what the Cost be , weither it be the taking of a human life that has done nothing to that pituclar person or any other , the only crime is disagreeing with those in authority & politicans,and possible civil disobeadence just by lawfull assembley alone which we have that right under the United States Constituation, the right to assemble!. that could turnm into another Kent State in a hurry. We as a nation of all ethnichtic backgrounds whom are citizans,of theis nation its time to turn this country , back into the great manufacturing nation it once was! and not depend on forgin goods that are broken bullsullshit anyway, and filled with toxins in the paint used for our kids toys and the list goes on. As formyself I will not and refuse to take orders from anyone that has nothing but thier own intrest at heart and how much they can steel from the american people. I refuse to be terroized in my own country and my own home, Just as everyone has its own rules in thier household, that is respected by your guests and family( which even family has to be put into place from time to time am I right?)
Its just a matter of what is right and what is wrong. But what I do see in the future if thing do not change, the first ones to get rounded up will be all former Military personal espicaly the ones with special talents, Police officers that do not agree with public policy, and of course all military consencious objectors, and those on the black lists of Militias AND the list will go on until they have exuasted and nuteralized any and all possible threats. I'll leave one poit to ponder, There is no doubt that Adolph Hiltler was a monsters Monster! and more than likely would have had his own mother tourtered and then exucuted if she disagreed with him, just like many other political prisoners during his tenure of Dictatorship. If the United AStates is so gung ho on out Militaries fighting capabilities, then why do we copy certain battle skills and manuvers that were prefected by the Third Riech? they say it wikll get worse before it gets better, Id start looking down the road to see whos going to pop thier head up for 2016. would anyone care to place a small bet on the election outcome, not onlu is it gonna be a huge surprise, but its going to make alot of people answer the question is election even legal.
what I see is a former President as a VP and a female president who knows nothing even thiough the female canandate may have served the Goverment in a diffrent office and or capicity. and if that happens, As the old saying in the Corps and the Navy! Stand BY to be Standing By, this is going to get real ugly real quick. I support and will defend the United States Constituation to the best of my ability, As I took this oath long ago and on several occassions I might add ( diffrent branches ya Know) I may not agree with everything you say But by god Ill defend your right to say it...Doc

#15 ·
if you really want to scare yourself TRY to figure out WHY the US invaded panama in the late 80s--

just saying--

I'm too tired to think clearly today, so please enlighten me regarding Panama?? You have definitely piqued my interest, and I wish to know more master!!

#17 ·
I'm thinking it was to give the cia full spectrum dominance control over the coke industry from and through panama. Noriega was in their way.

Am I right??????
Sounds plausible knowing our government. Of course apparently that's why we are still in Afghanistan, is because of the heroin trade.

#19 ·
dario541

Sorry, off topic a bit here..
- Iran Contra Affair.. Iran and Iraq are at war.. America decides to like Iran at the time. Missiles on the way, compliments of the American taxpayer.
Ollie becomes messenger boy.. Delivers missiles.. Ollie picks up cash, turns money over to C.I.A... C.I.A.. flies to South America buys drugs, brings drugs back to America, makes money too support our friends at the time who are killing each other down there.. Avoiding Govt. budget requests $$, which would not make it a secret war anymore..
Ollie gets phone call..
"Ollie Iran here.. You mother frigger American pig, no guidance systems with the rockets. All we have is a big firecracker." :lol: "We want our $$$ back."
Ollie don't know nuttin.. Next things he knows, he is testifying at a Congressional hearing..

- Panama.. Noriega was serving his purpose for the U.S.. Drug trafficking corruption, making people America did not like disappear.. Nice guy. Then he either got greedy, or was about to roll? Then that damn canal issue.. What a mess.. Adios Noriega, we do not need you no mas..

Follow the money.. Money.. :loopeye:

Chapter II. Air America..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.