Gunco Forums banner

Korea ? No dicussions??

4K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Seems that this subject has been pretty much ignored here, how come?

I sure most of us have been keeping an eye on things, and it seems to me that there cruising for a bruising in both Iran and Korea.

I know Kim Jon Ill is a nut job, with his son being obviously ,, one step higher on the "nut job scale". Where in Hell do these people like him and I'ma nuta job keep coming from?

I've got a suggestion for them both,, they'd better damn well think about it real careful!! Even though the current POS administration can't seem to get there shit together on this, and hold firm,,,,the American people won't be quite so much of a pushover as they may think should they try anything stupid. If they think the reference to a Wolverine being,, bad ass,, in that old movie is a joke,,, they ain't seen nothing yet,,,,,,, go ahead and,,,

just keep fucking with us !!!

The leaders of this country may back down and play games,,, but many of us won't!!!! Just let them touch foot here and they'll find out in no nu-certian terms what the patriots of this country are made of !!!

Of course the administration don't seem to get it either,, we have countries threatening us with nuke weapons, while all the the time the current crop of politicians are trying to disarm us,,,, WTF??? Now is the time to be More Prepared!! A time to stand together as a nation.

Don't waste your time,,, it ain't going to happen no matter what illegal laws or executive orders you try to pass in Washington!! The Constitution is what it is,,,, take your "Change" and stick it up your ass!!!! obummer, palosi, reid, clinton,,,,ect. ect. ,,,,, You'll get no help from me. If they keep trying to disarm the people they'll just seal our fate in becoming another third world dictatorship, this will not happen, there's to many patriots that will not allow this to happen in this country.

Weather they know it or not ,,,There's already an underground army that will protect this country no matter what this current crop does. We're called patriots and veterans and we won't stand by while our country is snatched out from under us or will we allow our country to be turned into a dictatorship. It's called honor, duty and responsibility to this country and it's people that have fought for this country sense it's founding and there are still ones of us that will honor this commitment we made to this country and will meet any challenge to the principals this country was founded on,,,, head on. No quarter given!

Weather that attack comes from abroad or from with-in this country, I'll be there to defend those principals. So If anybody has issues with me saying what I say or with my determination in keeping this country free ,,, we'll have issues too,, be them Foreign or domestic terrorists. They are all our enemy's, have no doubt!!.

Am I sticking my neck out by saying so,,,, probably,, but I've never shirked my duty to the Constitution nor the principals this country was founded on ,, nor will I start now. Weather or not some agent is listening in or not.

I've fought for those principals and will again should someone threaten these principals. I've been in combat zones fighting for the freedoms of other countries people and I have seen what has happened there, and as long as I draw breath,, I'll not allow that to happen in this country, period. The heads of my brothers and sisters,,, will not be lining the sides of the roads in this country,,, like it was in Nam and Cambodia,,

it will be lined with the heads of the enemy's of freedom and of this country!! :rant:

Semper Fi :troops:

See less See more
#3 ·
Time to get me some o those iodine pills I think.
China is massing troops on the border.
What happens to all of the money we owe China once they declare war on us???
Geiger counter sales are about to go thru the roof again.

#4 ·
Well lets hope no civilian airliners stray out of there approved air space. Things could get a little dicey since all communication lines have been cut by the North.

#5 ·
Almost seems like Kim Jong Un saw part of the new version of "Red Dawn" but missed the ending, where Americans kick their asses.

#6 ·
naww-- their just doing like egypt and some of those other shit-hole sandbox countries.

they sturr up a big stink , fire a few cannons and rockets kill a fe south koreans --then obamma sends kerry down there with sacks full of billions of dollars---

#8 ·
Where is the freaking UN in all this Korean kimchee BS ??? Busy tearing up the US Constitution and it's Bill of Rights perhaps ???

The N Koreans likely have forgotten Hiroshima and Nagasaki (or even Fukashima). The net result of the saber rattling will be a re-armed Jap military.

VD in AZ

#10 ·
I think it is a staged distraction away from the SYRIAN, ISRAEL, IRAN, RUSSIA and, GAZA thing. The MIDDLE EAST is a super ugly full blast house cleaning operation with thousands of folks getting wasted every day. Nobody wants to admit that it is completely out of hand now. And, it is only a matter of a bit more time till super high level WAR is going to crank up there.

#11 ·
I thought it was strange too that no one has brought it up sooner

I don't know what to think, it wouldn't take much of our resources to take care of the situation if it came to it.

#13 ·
hell i could swore i saw a mig-19 fly over the other day!

ya never know --we may see a news report of north korean tanks rolling down 1600 pen at any time!

hell all it would take for NK to take over is that they join the UN --then NK troops could be in on obummers gun grab!

#15 ·
I'm not sure that this whole act is an international plan to try to get people behind Obama's nefarious actions. When a crisis hits, citizens tend to "rally 'round the flag, boys." This may be what is referred to as a "False Flag." It has happened many times in the past where governments collude to deceive the citizens and cause them to get behind anything, good or bad, that the government might want them to do. I have no evidence, just "thinking!"

#16 ·
Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the United States”

EMP Blast Effects - USA

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s rhetoric over nuclear weapons and the possibility of war with the United States and its allies makes almost no plausible sense considering that their long range missile capabilities are lacking and their military hardware is reportedly outdated when compared to the militaries of developed western nations. While the communist regime does have millions of soldiers at their disposal, the notion that North Korea will start and win a war against the U.S. seems outlandish.

So, either Kim Jong Un’s recent actions are a part of internal posturing to keep the North Korean populace compliant through propaganda, or the young leader has been empowered by an ace up his sleeve that the North’s enemies do not yet fully understand.

The idea that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea may have a secret weapon of sorts may sound far-fetched, but not everyone considers it an impossibility. With the U.S. deploying naval assets to the region and Chinese troops mobilizing en masse at the border, there is a distinct possibility that a military clash of some type is in the works.

In December of last year, the DPRK launched an orbital satellite, which left many wondering about its payload. Could it be that this ‘space launch vehicle’ is carrying a star wars type nuclear weapons package?

Some U.S. officials seem to think so, and they’re sounding the alarm:

U.S. officials quietly are expressing concern that North Korea could use its “space launch vehicle” to explode a high-altitude nuclear device over the United States, creating an electromagnetic pulse that would destroy major portions of the U.S. electrical grid system as well as the nation’s critical infrastructures.

The concern is so great that U.S. officials who watch North Korea closely are continually monitoring the status of the North Korean “space launch vehicle,” whose status could suggest a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States.

They are aware of the three-stage missile North Korea launched last December that also orbited a “package,” which experts say could be a test to orbit a nuclear weapon that then would be deorbited on command anywhere over the U.S. and exploded at a high altitude, creating an EMP effect.
READ MORE

#18 · (Edited)
Friggen awesome... Nothing like a good EMP attack to get peoples attention.
Little slope rice eating insane midget will save me $143 a month on my damn Direct T.V. I do not watch.. No T.V. no pay.. No cell phone, thank God, all I get is people needing friggen money or a ride..
When that thing goes off, how long before I can start my truck?
Is it loud? Do you need sun glasses? I love Chinese food, plus their chicks are hot. When are they coming?
I am making a bunker for my family..

#21 ·
Nice family shot there Tim. You talk about your sweetie all the time, but never let us see her. The pup looks just like you. You must be proud!!

#22 ·
Threat or warning?

NKorea warns embassies it can't guarantee safety

MOSCOW (AP) — North Korea has warned diplomats in Pyongyang that it can't guarantee the safety of embassies in the event of a conflict and suggested they may want to evacuate their staff, Russia's top diplomat said Friday.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is demanding an explanation from the North Koreans — asking whether the warning is an order to evacuate the North Korean capital or merely a proposal to consider doing so.

"This proposal has been sent to all the embassies in Pyongyang," Lavrov said. "We are now trying to clarify the situation. We asked our North Korean neighbors a few questions that need to be asked in this situation."

About two dozen countries have embassies in North Korea. Lavrov said during a visit to Uzbekistan as saying that Russia is in touch with China, the United States, Japan and South Korea — all members of a dormant talks process with North Korea — to try to figure out the motivation behind the warning.

"We are very much worried by inciting of tensions, even though it's verbal so far," Lavrov said. "We would like to understand the reasons behind the proposal to evacuate the embassies, whether it's a decision of the North Korean leadership or a proposal. We were told it's a proposal."

North Korea's government did not comment on the embassy warnings. Tensions have been roiling in the past few weeks following a North Korean nuclear test and the country's subsequent warnings to South Korea and the United States that it would be prepared to attack.

Britain's Foreign Office confirmed that it had received the warning, which it called part of ongoing rhetoric from Pyongyang to portray the U.S. as a threat.

"The British Embassy in Pyongyang received a communication from the North Korean government this morning saying that the North Korean government would be unable to guarantee the safety of embassies and international organizations in the country in the event of conflict from April 10th," it said in a statement.

Britain said it was "considering next steps" and had no immediate plans to withdraw from Pyongyang.

Sweden said North Korea's foreign ministry had a meeting with foreign diplomats but didn't order them to leave.

"It was a meeting that dealt with the security situation in the country, where the North Koreans asked whether there was any need for assistance in case of an evacuation," Swedish Foreign Ministry spokesman Teo Zetterman said.

Sweden also represents the United States, which doesn't have an embassy or any direct diplomatic presence in North Korea. Any Americans in North Korea would be NGO workers or tourists but it's not officially known how many might be there.

#25 ·
1) its bush's fault
2) halleburton will make a fortune
3) POS king Hussien does not have the balls
4)I have a good supply of thyroid pills
5) the POS is running around the counrty raising money for the commiecrat party and taking away our rights, instead of focusing on syria, iran, chinas debt ( our debt to them) and setting this dog eater straight
we are in a heap of trouble, we also got more economic bad news today, I think this is the beginning of things to come

#26 ·
Fighter jets part of increased U.S. focus on Korea

obummer ain't a backing down--noooo sir! he sent TWO f22s!-- no not two squadrons , not two air-wings, no not two aircraft carriers, not TWO hundred or even twenty --TWO extra f22s. i mean like 1 and another one--get it!

when the shit starts they will probably be broke down on the ramp and get cluster bombed by a ancient mig-19!

obummer was told that the two f22s were flown by superman and wonder-boy and that NK don't have a chance!

#28 · (Edited)
Friggen A. Nuke the midget.. Think they have those cool nukes, you drop it and the radiation is low..
One hung low keeps running his yapper, that will shut him up..
Good commentary by a guy on the news I very rarely watch, discussing China and our debt too them.
"If I owe you a million dollars, I got problems.. If I owe you a trillion dollars, you got problems." Our debt too China is reaching our national debt. Thanks to all who shop at Wally World.. Just have a feeling China is tired of this midget. Those Chines guns might just be pointing at the midget.
The Orient is thriving, only unemployment is someone who does not want to work. China gave up pretty much on wanting Taiwan. How many items you see in the store "Made in Taiwan." ?

Hold my beer and watch this..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.