Gunco Forums banner

America’s Death Zones: Where NOT To Be When It Hits the Fan

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
America’s Death Zones: Where NOT To Be When It Hits the Fan

shtfplan.com / By Mac Slavo / April 4th, 2013

As the potential for a globally destabilizing event becomes ever more probable, many concerned Americans are starting to wonder where they’d go if the worst were to happen.

To help answer that question, we can start by identifying the areas of the country to avoid.

The following map of the United States takes into account all of the gun related deaths since the Sandy Hook school shooting. You’ll likely notice that there is one common denominator. The majority of the violence has occurred in major metropolitan areas, with some incidents spreading into outlying ex-urban and rural areas. As of this writing 2,244 people have been killed since December of 2012.

If this is the state of our nation during relative peacetime and perceived prosperity, imagine what it’ll look like in the midst of financial, economic or political turmoil.

Americans living east of the Mississippi River will likely experience the brunt of it. But anyone residing in and around any major U.S. city will, likewise, have a tough road ahead of them.

If you live in one of these red zones, you’d better plan accordingly:

READ MORE

Black Blade: Avoid the "urban" areas and where "lower soceo-economic" groups live. In other words go to "Red States" and "Fly Over" country.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to offend anyone by sounding racist, but that map also covers the areas with a higher percentage of "minorities".

#5 ·
A-freaking-men brother!!!!!! In the apocolypse "shoot first ask questions later" will be SOP in my AO.

#7 ·
there is something a bit wee off on that map! I live in Washington State and we have a ton of minorities here, I think they forgot to count them. We have shootings here in this state everyday its no diffrent than anywhere else. Actually I believe there are more shootings here somedays than some places back east that are known for it. But main places to stay away from is states where there is a strong Military presence like this state! We have more bases here than you can shake a stick at! mostly Navy followed by the Army & Air Force then Marines. The East and West Coasts are the places not to be in when the shtf on an International baseis. ( unless you are armed to the hilt and have the ammo to go with it just in case! ) Clearly things appear to be escalating in both North Korea and certain parts of the Middle East. The only faith I have in the current political leadership is that they will further obligate our military personal for other countries purposes, after all The political establishment sees themselfs as the world police. my motto is if another country wants to destroy themselfs go right the fuck ahead and leave us out of it, all the political establishment is doing is waisting tax payers money to fight someones elses battles, and get our sons and daughters . mother, fathers, brothers& sisters and friends killed. If another country screws with the United States then Fine go in get your job done, and get out. no 10 plus years in a war that cannot be won without destroying an entire race, and If I live long enough to see the shtf and as long as I am capable I will defend my family & friends and will not hesitate to do what I have to in order to keep them out of harms way & keep them safe...Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.