Gunco Forums banner

yugo projects finished

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 · (Edited)
3 more rifles finished up for my collection. 2 m64s and 1 m70. 1 m64 started out as a underfolder but decided I wanted a fixed stock. Modified a polish rear stub, added a fixed yugo stock, and i had my fixed stock m64. The m70 is still missing the trigger parts but thats fine as the duracoat needs to harden for 3 weeks anyways.

[/URL]

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice builds! Thanks for the pics

#10 ·
Great job!!!! I like the fixed stock conversion. I'm a Yugo fan, so these are drool worthy to me. I sold my milled M70 last week, so looking at these beautiful builds kinda stings a little. LOL. Keep 'em coming!!

#11 ·
I am a yugo fan also. They are easily my favorite ak variant. However, I'm growing tired of building them and have a number matching bulgy ak and a numbers matching Romanian md65 kit to build.

I would like to say after those are built then I'm done but we all knows how that works out.

#15 ·
I thought those muzzle devises looked like the remnants of grenade launchers! I converted some to muzzle breaks myself. I have no yugos in my collection. Seeing yours makes me want to get one.

#18 ·
Those all look pretty damn nice lawless. Myself I've been a target gun /bolt gun builder and built more sporter Muaser's than I could shake a stick at, a few 45's, fal's, Garrands and the like were my forte mostly. And not 1 AK build,,,??

I've kinda passed on the AK's and have been bitten by the VZ58 bug,,I myself much prefer that platform. I just wish they'd made more after markets parts for them, but that won't happen. Not that many were made, and 1/2 are still in service in many country's,, there a undiscovered jewel IMO. I saw my first one in Nam and had always though it was better designed and more ergonomic,,and there just more accurate besides.

I know it blasphemy to talk bad about the AK platforms,,,especially here,,Oh yea, I've got 2 and OF COURSE,, I like them,,I just like VZ's much better,,,now a real Yugo M-70 milled,,,,well that's different story!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.