10/22 Clone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Clone?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

recently over @ PSA i saw a 10/22 on sale for $199 i think--

i hate to say it but the RIA made ones look better-- but i haven't see anything of either but pictures so YMMV---

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wish I'd bought the race rifle but I'd shot the crap out of it. I thought a buck eighty was too much for the "stainless" 10/22 I bought but I did it anyway.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's more what a standard 10/22 platform should run, 150ish tops
    A basic 10/22 is in the $200 range around here, back in 94 or 95 I got a standard stainless model and that was $180-190 then.

But I do agree that the clone should only be about 150 tops for a basic model, maybe a little less if mail ordered since there's shipping charges.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Smile

And as soon as I got mine it was fat barrel houge stock do the trigger blah blah. ..gotta make it gooder mike.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Just got a flier from either SOG or J&G and they have a Rock Island 22 Carbine for $155, and it looks just like the Ruger 10/22.
    The article below even says how most parts, factory Ruger & aftermarket, for a 10/22 will work with it.
    Maybe this is way someone had a sale recently on 10/22s for under $200?

Well I did a quick web search and found this.
    Armscor M22: More than just a 10/22 clone | Home Defense Journal
    Don't know if / or how RIA is tied into ARMSCOR?

But if anyone in my area gets them I might buy one just to check it out.
    Coils the 10/22's sold recently for under $200 were Ruger 10/22's. Not sure why Target Sports was selling them for such a good price.

The Armscor M22 looks nice, I also hope that this means there will be even more .22 ammo on the shelves soon.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Coils the 10/22's sold recently for under $200 were Ruger 10/22's. Not sure why Target Sports was selling them for such a good price.
    Your thread is what made me post this, thought it was interesting that someone had the 10/22 on sale for a good price and just a few days later I got a flier in the mail that has a clone for less then that sale price.
    Maybe the base model 10/22 will come down in price since there's competition now

I also hope for more 22 ammo on the shelves, but the price needs to come down too, it's just way over priced right now.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was told years ago ruger only paid ten bucks for their barrels cause they bought so many. It doesn't make me enjoy their rifles any less. Like most things ruger the modular design makes it open to improve.I always see 10/22 barrels at gun shows taken off for cheap.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Your thread is what made me post this, thought it was interesting that someone had the 10/22 on sale for a good price and just a few days later I got a flier in the mail that has a clone for less then that sale price.
    Maybe the base model 10/22 will come down in price since there's competition now

I also hope for more 22 ammo on the shelves, but the price needs to come down too, it's just way over priced right now.
    It would be nice if the price did come down on them. Of course I like the one's I have.

The last few months I've had good luck paying 4-5 cents a round for .22 (except for stingers and mini-mags) - but it would be nice to see the price of .22's back to what it was in 2007.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'd be happy if the 22 prices would be closer to pre-panic prices, you know $20-25 for a brick of the low end stuff, not $50-60

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

That's all I'm paying for bulk packs (federal 550, Remington 525, Winchester 555) is about $20-$25. 1000 rd. packs of Winchester M22 is about $51. Most of those at that price are from walmart - I've got some at Gander Mountain for that price, and a few from different stores but not as often as walmart. A lot of places seem to charge twice that, but I wish .22 ammo was cheaper (and readily available) everywhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.