Ahnold makes microstamping into Kalifornia law - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahnold makes microstamping into Kalifornia law

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

As the law is written now, he can not be president. One has to be born here in the states to be elgible for the office.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Yes Arnold can not be president thankfully, but that doesn't stop the bastards from trying to get that changed.
    That law ought to be revised to include children of Illegals as well.

Reading that Encoded Ammo thread... trying to think of a suitable reply that is not knee jerk and assinine.

Mini-14

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

As the law is written now, he can not be president. One has to be born here in the states to be elgible for the office.
    Is that an actual law? Or just in the constitution...

/sarcasm off

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

I shall secure additional brass and components. I shall load shitloads of ammo. I shall shoot shitloads of ammo. I shall also get the best deal on 5.56 and 7.62. California is not America, it is a foreign power.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I wish Kalifornia was a separate entity. Might ease up on the rest of our throats and wallets little bit if it were.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

maybe things will change after "the big one"...

Feedback Score

Well, I guess there are only two options...

1. Decide that criminals killing you is better than you killing a criminal

2. Move the hell out of Commiefornia!

Seriously, I thought scientists promised us that Commiefornia was going to sink!

- CK
    Ask questions first; Distance? Windage? Elevation?
    ------------
    ""...when you capture spoils from the enemy, they must be used as rewards, so that all your men may have a keen desire to fight, each on his own account""

- Sun Tzu
    ------------
    "A petty thief is put in jail. A great brigand becomes a ruler of a State."
    - Zhuang Zi

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt762x39
    Ok, everybody say Sig Heil with your right hand extended out with your arm straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There don't you all feel better now. To bad the for the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. Another step in the stair way to incrimentel dissarmourment.
    That's Peoples Republik of Kalifornia I will have you know! We Patriots behind the lines would appreciate you all getting the name right....

Seriously, This does suck ass. Glock, Beretta, and Sig have all said that they will stop doing business here. Colt, S&W, and Ruger have been non-committal. Where does that leave the cops? Spit-balls, or special treatment? I really hope that SCOTUS rules correctly on the DC ban. Maybe then some of us Patriots can bring a suit that will begin to undo these laws. If we get stuck with "resonable restrictions", then we are all hosed! It will just be a matter of time.

HELP!
    Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunbug
    Is that an actual law? Or just in the constitution...

/sarcasm off
    Constitution.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-14
    Old thread but I have to say for any members or anyone reading this that lives here who said "Oh Arnold is our friend! He would never fuck over Gun Owners! Vote for Arnold!"
    Told you so and NOW you can go F yourself for royally F-ing the rest of us in the butts!
    Arnold is the worst thing that has happened to this state since Diane Feinstein!

FWIW while you won't be able to buy the handgun without microstamping I don't think MFG's are really going to care either way. Those that will ship to CA will ship and those that wont wont. Every handgun sold here that is new comes with 2 spent cases, so gun MFG's are playing ball with ballistic registrations.
    I don't think the law addresses previously owned slides/barrels/firing pins. If anything I would hope that all this will do is cause cottage industries to spring up making affordable after market parts for handguns. New slides, New Barrels, New Firing Pins. For replacement and repair only...

Oh Yeah.. You ALL had better pray that Arnold doesn't ever get the chance to run for El Presidente of this country, because then it will be ALL of YOU he will fuck in the ass too!
    btw a good portion of the people that voted for him moved HERE from YOUR states!

Mini-14

p.s. Arnold doesn't want the PEOPLE deciding what is right for California, HE wants to DICTATE it! Look at his commercials where Indian Gambling was concerned. We the people voted to allow it, never imagining that Indian Gaming would end up to this extent. Indian tribes of 4 and 5 or 6 members are reaping MILLIONS of dollars TAX FREE a year, while those in power just tax you harder.. No Arnold didn't want VOTERS to decided, HE wanted to decide "whats fair for california".
    Hi Mini,

All I can say is this:

Since 1992 the handwritting has been on the wall here in the PRK. I have always purchased a spare barrel, spare extractor, and spare firing pin for each firearm that I own. I actually had an independent lab down in San Diego test fire one of my 1911's. I changed the barrel, extractor, and firing pin, then had them test fire it again to see if there was a ballistic match.

Want to guess what they said?

Perfect match!

So much for ballistic testing.

Bellson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.