Form 1 application and change of address?
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Form 1 application and change of address?

  1. #1
    Gunco Regular Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Default Form 1 application and change of address?

    I have sent in my Form 1 for a SBR tax stamp. Here's the problem; I may be buying a new home and moving (in state) while the application is in process. The NFA branch said I would need to fill out 5320.20. That form is to transport an NFA item, which I'm not doing because I don't have the tax stamp to assemble it in the first place. Will a change of address red flag the application or is there something I can do?
    Want to buy: Tantal Left and Right side selector parts.

    I'm no sheep!

  2. #2
    Gunco Good ole boy kernelkrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)


    If ATF said fill out the form, that's what they want you to do. I would fill it out and send it in. Maybe attach a note saying they told you to do so and that it is for a pending registration.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts