dammit dianne... watch that muzzle!!!

Thread: dammit dianne... watch that muzzle!!!

Feedback Score

Default dammit dianne... watch that muzzle!!!

Hypocrate Democrat with a concealed weapon for herself, but not others, Dianne Feinswine shows more contempt for the ONLY WEAPONS that the 2nd Amendment supports (so-called 'Assault Weapons'), as she instead urges solidarity for Nazi-like Gun Controls for law-abiding Americans, because miniscule numbers of so-called "Assault-Weapons" are used by criminals who supply Democratic Party voters with illegal drugs, that are also banned???

The reporters, dignitaries and innocent bystanders packed into the room were too ignorant to be terrified as Feinstein swept the crowd with the muzzle of the Hungarian AK-47, bolt closed, finger on the trigger, with a high-capacity 75 round drum magazine locked in place!

San Francisco resident William A. Levinson wrote a certified letter to Mayor Willie Brown, Jr., demanding legal action against the blatant gun safety violations of the illustrious ?Ms. Gun Control,? who holds a rare California concealed weapons permit.

Do as I say, not as I do...

When Sen. Feinstein was asked earlier why she carried that .38 Smith & Wesson concealed in her purse while promoting gun control for the rest of us, Feinstein answered, ?I know the urge to arm yourself because that?s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I?d walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me.?

Yet, she's too much of an elitist Democrat hypocrite to admit that VERY FEW Californians are given 'permission' to protect themselves as Feinstein has the elite priveledge of having!

Be sure to view a mini-video of what the Democrats & Dianne Feinstein are working on to replace the 1994 Crime Bill Assault Weapon Ban (18 USC 44 922v) in September 2004 & the Gun-Grabbers vision of 'Gun Control' for Amerika:
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

They just had to hang a drum on it, didn't they?

I was unaware that she had a CCW, what a freakin' hypocrite.
    I'll bet that nit-wit was waving that thing everywhere too, what a maroon.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

She is so ready to exercise her rights and take away mine. What an ass hole and shame on those that believe her bull shit. She is an enemy to freedom.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

deactive ~ and in trouble Randy's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Here's Her buddy Chuck out enjoying a day on the range....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

These people are such phony ass holes!!!

Feedback Score

That's such shit, he wants to ban guns, but you can see the enjoyment in his face...

That should be a poster pic for the NRA.....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mike26038
    That's such shit, he wants to ban guns, but you can see the enjoyment in his face...

That should be a poster pic for the NRA.....
    No doubt! Maybe they could title it "Happy Chuck and his AB10 postcrimebillsemiautomaticassaultpistolthing"

...a little late on this one, just got around to this area of the forums...

Feedback Score

I just love his cheesy grin!!! He's probably thinking..."this is all mine...mine...mine...mine!"

Feedback Score

Did you also notice how they both look a lot alike...I don't think I have ever seen them together! Even the cheesy grin is the same!!! Makes you wonder!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sks_hunter
    Hypocrate Democrat with a concealed weapon for herself, but not others, Dianne Feinswine shows more contempt for the ONLY WEAPONS that the 2nd Amendment supports (so-called 'Assault Weapons'), as she instead urges solidarity for Nazi-like Gun Controls for law-abiding Americans, because miniscule numbers of so-called "Assault-Weapons" are used by criminals who supply Democratic Party voters with illegal drugs, that are also banned???

The reporters, dignitaries and innocent bystanders packed into the room were too ignorant to be terrified as Feinstein swept the crowd with the muzzle of the Hungarian AK-47, bolt closed, finger on the trigger, with a high-capacity 75 round drum magazine locked in place!

I live in Illinois and here we have to put up with Mayor Richard Daley trying to outlaw all guns while he gets to have armed bodyguards. It?s like Dianne Feinstein carrying a gun, laws are for the peons not the rich and powerful. They tell us we don?t need guns because we can call 911. Well I think we need guns till they and the others like them are out of office. We are dealing with Nazi like Elitists* that won?t think twice about throwing us to the wolves. If you look at Feinstein in the picture you?ll see she is in violation of California law by having (#1) a removable magazine (#2) with over ten round capacity. Where are the cops? I wish she would pull that trigger and do something good for this country by cutting down a few anti-gunners.
    In Chicago they have Rev. Michael Pfleger that very proudly boasts that by running a gun turn-in program he has personally taken 60 guns off the streets. The Reverend Pfleger does not have a FOID card and he does no paper work or record any names upon the transfer of the guns, both of these would get you or me put in jail. Again I ask, ?Where are the cops?? The Chicago PD says that nothing will be done because ?He means well?. Now if we told the Chicago PD that we meant well when we did the same we would be looking at a long prison term. Again we see Elitism* among the powerful and influential.

Read the definitions below and think about how our politicians act.

*elitist-noun
    One who despises people or things regarded as inferior, especially because of social or intellectual pretension.
    (Sounds like Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry and most other Politicians I know)

*e?lit?ism or ??lit?ism-noun

1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

2. a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
    b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

Don?t they sound like the definitions of the word ?politician? more and more.
    "Moss Isley spaceport. You'll not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"
    (Actually this better describes Washington than Moss Isley)

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.