922r - Enforced?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By twa2471

Thread: 922r - Enforced?

Feedback Score

Postak 922r - Enforced?

So I've been hearing all these debates about 922r, with some people saying no one really gets convicted over this type of stuff, but since I plan on starting a gun shop, obviously I will make the rifles I sell 922r compliant. I dislike 922r, though, because it picks away from the rifle's authenticity. But I'm also making my own personal rifle that I never plan on selling, which I plan to be all Yugo with the exception of a Tapco reciever. Does the BATF still bust people for this? I've never really heard of people getting locked up or busted by the ATF unless they converted a rifle to full auto or something like that.

Feedback Score

So if I understand you correctly you are asking if is "OK" to ignore 922r for your personal build...right?

And you are asking this on a public forum expecting an answer?

It doesn't matter if is enforced or not, is still breaking the law. By posting it here you do not even have the excuse of not knowing any better (not that is a valid excuse anyways).

If they want you for something else...yes is enforced.

Your question is not much different than this "Is it OK to run a red light if I don't get caught"

I don't mean to be an ass about it but my answer is that the risk is not worth it!.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Any law that is broken is enforceable, how much or to what extent is not something I would want to push, especially if your planing on opening your own shop.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Pryotex,,unless your a Musilum, carear criminal or one of the other "downtrodden races" that is !!

For a regular white male, God fearing, tax paying ,law abiding citizen,,,,not so much maybe,,,

Or at least it seems like that lately,,,

God help ya if your a vet , cop, or a actual a citizen of this country also,,then,,all bets are off!!
    Pryotex and dutigaf like this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Yeah if you are a non minority with a clean record this would be the perfect charge to destroy everything you have worked for. Like Ayn Rand figured out. Law's exist to create criminals.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Pryotex,,unless your a Musilum, carear criminal or one of the other "downtrodden races" that is !!

For a regular white male, God fearing, tax paying ,law abiding citizen,,,,not so much maybe,,,

Or at least it seems like that lately,,,

God help ya if your a vet , cop, or a actual a citizen of this country also,,then,,all bets are off!!
    Yep that is correct, I thought that was just common knowledge these days.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It was like this when I bought it from some dude at the gun show. I bought a converted Saiga 7.62x39 that wasin right.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.