Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tommo
  • 1 Post By Desox
  • 1 Post By Tomac545

Thread: Carona Virus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Carona Virus

Rush Limbaugh said this week that the Corona Virus outbreak under President Trump is being handled by the commie crap weasel media much differently than the 2009 Swine Flu outbreak under Obama. The Swine Flu out break in the US resulted in approximately: 60.8 million people sickened, 274,304 thousand hospitalized and 12,469 deaths.

The press did not go into a full flung panic, there were no shutdown's and praised Obama's handling of the outbreak. Contrast that with the 24/7 coverage of the Corona Virus and all the shutdown's of businesses and constant criticism of President Trump!

This makes me strongly suspect that the Chicom's may have deliberately released the virus and in coordination with the commie crap weasel pols and media in the US used it to shut down the economy to damage President Trump's reelection chances. Maybe I am too suspicious, but has any one else thought this might be a possibility?

National Library of Medicine, NIH Stats of Swine Flu:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21342903
    Akfite likes this.

Feedback Score

Well I don't know about it... there are too many theories around and they are all contradicting. Some people don't even believe that virus exists despite people being in hospitals and deaths What I know is that because of this situation and ban of flights to Europe I will not go to my family vacation real estate in Cannes here this year for sure.
    Last edited by Desox; 04-01-2020 at 11:37 AM.
    Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Better to play it safe IMHO. I have to since I am 71 and have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome caused by Cytomegalic virus. For healthy people under 60, I still suspect the panic is overblown.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

The ChiComs did it IMO ,I did hear a report on OANN the the Chinese doctor that first reported COVID-19 is missing .
    Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomac545 View Post
    The ChiComs did it IMO ,I did hear a report on OANN the the Chinese doctor that first reported COVID-19 is missing .
    I have very little doubt the Chincoms did it deliberately, on Lou Dobbs there was a report from China saying it was developed in a germ warfare lab. Anyway, here is some date on who is likely to becoame seriously ill or die from the virus. Most data is from the Chincoms, though the Italian data appears to confirm it:

https://www.popsci.com/story/health/...h-rate-by-age/

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/over-9...her-illnesses/

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.