My reply to my govenor
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By twa2471
  • 1 Post By dutigaf

Thread: My reply to my govenor

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default My reply to my govenor

I know I haven't been on in a bit but thought you folks wold get a kick out of my reply to my state governor. We have had a back and forth a few times as well as with bernnie and Peter Welsh,,

I don't cut a frigging one of them any slack at all and call them to task when there fucking up. Anyways,,,,her she is and I don't think it will leave much need for interpretation as I really tell like I see it,,,hope you guys get a hoot out of it.

IT'S MY RIGHT TO QUESTION,,,,CORRECT?

twa2471
    To:[email protected]
    Fri, May 22 at 5:41 PM
    Firstly I'd like to know how any of our representatives think they have the right or the gall to tell any citizen what is and is not an essential item? That's a totally subjective view point and not legal one for them to decide.

May I suggest that most of our reps just might want to go back and take a couple Civics 101 and some Constitutional refresher course's. That way they just may have some kind of an idea as to what our rights really are.

They DO NOT have the LEGAL right or AUTHORITY to restrict travel, free commerce, or restricting our right to congregate , not even mentioning deciding what we can and cannot buy and that goes for the 2nd Amendment as well. Not in any way shape or form do they !!! Period, it's the frigging law !

It's written in plain words in the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and our State Constitution as well. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I know, I sound like a old testy curmudgeon ,,and you may just be right. BUT,,,,,,,,,that being said,,,

My family has been here in the Champlain Valley sense 1641 and are the very ones that build this country and state out of the wilderness and have fought and died in every war sense building this nation and keeping it a free one, and fought for other countries freedoms as well. Myself I'm a decorated Viet Nam 101st Airborne combat vet that fought to try to free the people of South Viet Nam from oppression till the politicians got in the way. Many of my ancestors fought in 2 different wars actually during there lifetime. All for the freedoms we have now.

I'll be DAMNED if I'll stand down and not say a word when I see the people of this nation being oppressed by our very own representatives and ,,,illegally at that I might add !

We The People of this nation and state say ,,Enough Is Enough, it's time for YOU to stand down before this country falls into another American Revolution.

And if you don't,,It Will Happen. Mark My Words,,,,,You people work for us,,, "We The people",,,

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND,,,,,JUST REMEMBER THAT,,,,and if you don't, many of us have plenty of tar and feathers just a waiting fer ya,mister,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hope that makes ya smile some,,,,,, girls and boys !
    Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That was great, but you might want to be careful about making any threats to gubermint types.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry a dup, please delete, thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

its a great reply. credit to you for that.

BUT id be pretty weary of sending something like that to anyone in gooberment. could get you on a list, redflagged or who knows what in todays libertard climate.
    Tommo likes this.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.