Refugee Resettlement Target Areas - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Refugee Resettlement Target Areas

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

careful my friend... you'll get accused of being a racist or something "bad" for the site... LMFAO
    Nope the comments after fake pictures an made up racist photo shopped crap is bad for the site . Falling for this stuff is just a sign of lack of intelligence for the most part . The story could be 100% true but it wont matter if you post fake shi!t with it as then any thing attached has lost all credibility

Its just more fake Racial BS that guys post here so others like you can collude an get all worked up about an start a run on ammo or granola or what ever other stupid crap you think you need to make your selves happy . How you guys keep buying into this stuff is beyond me . Do you think fake pictures is helping the site ? Then again you blew a little black heart to the post with the pictures you must .

The one church sign an the Rape is fake for sure but nobody seems to be smart enough to check . On the church The fact its on a cross should be your first clue . The fact that racial crap like this when real like tends to make the real news should be your second . The fact the pic is several years old an has been on numerous emails an other tin foil sights should be your clue . Then you could check snoops or some similar place .

The Rape Rape sign is fake an photo shopped from a sign that was there to help rape victims . It has been made into fake racist message .

Three women packing guns with some words plastered under the pic don't prove a damn thing . I could be taken any were by any one . Now just add a story true or not to go with the fake pictures an sit back an wait for guys to fall for it .

WAKE UP.

Fake fear mongering
    FALSE: 'Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America' Sign : snopes.com

Rape sign is fake.
    FALSE: A Billboard in Finland Promotes Rape by Refugees : snopes.com

As far as hurting the site. Get real its to late for that when this thread is the hot topic of the day .
    next week it will be rabid unicorns or something else fake to get all bothered by .

How about when fake shit gets posted some one gets a month off ?

Islamic Agenda

Rumor: Photograph shows a sign bearing an ominous threat from the group 'Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America.'

David Mikkelson

David Mikkelson
    From the archive

Claim: Photograph shows a sign bearing an ominous threat from the group "Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America."

FALSE

Example: [Collected via e-mail, August 2014]

This photo was posted on Facebook, with a description saying it was a sign outside of a Dearborn Michigan Mosque. I suspect it is a case of hateful photoshopping! Can you verify if this photo is legit?

Origins: This photograph of an outdoor sign has been identified in social media postings as belonging to a mosque (or some other Islam-associated administrative building) with the cumbersome title of "Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America." The sign advertises to viewers that organization's ominous threat "AMERICA WE WILL KILL YOU ALL AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT," bracketed by invocations of the exaltation "ALLAH BE PRAISED."

Neither the sign nor the organization is real, however. The photo is a fake created using the Church Sign Maker, a web site that allowed users to create realistic-looking images of church signs bearing messages of their choosing:
    Ever seen those signs in front of churches with the moveable letters? Ever wanted to rearrange the letters to make your own church sign? Well, now you can. Choose a design below, add your text, and a personalized church sign photo will be created for you! Save it, send it to a friend, put on your website, or use it however you like. Enjoy!

Note: these church signs aren't real, they don't exist in the real world. You'll be making a fake photo of a church sign.
    In this case the "Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America" sign is clearly an altered version of the Church Sign Maker's "Classic Design #5" offering (as indicated by the identical nature of the two signs' sizes, shapes, and background objects in their photos):

Report Advertisement

Origin:In January 2016, several disreputable web sites such as USA Daily Politics and Jews News published a photograph purportedly showing a billboard in Finland that stated that it was legal for refugees arriving in that country to rape women:

rape billboard fake
    The above-displayed image does not depict a real billboard in Finland. This fakery has been circulating since at least 2008 and was likely created back then in an attempt to tarnish Finland's Green League political party Vihreat.

The fake image is based on a real billboard that was posted by Doctors Without Borders in Liberia. The real billboard said nothing about "refugees" or Finland's Green League political party; instead, it instructed rape victims to "seek free treatment immediately" at a local clinic:

rape billboard real

The altered photo, which was changed from its original to show three dark-skinned men assaulting a blonde woman, plays to popular racist tropes about swarthy men and helpless fair-skinned women, which has been used as an excuse for violence against minorities for generations.

Report Advertisement

Last updated: 11 January 2016

Originally published: 11 January 2016

Tags:
    rape.
    finland.
    rape billboard.
    billboard.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NOW YOU CAN ALL BELIEVE THE SIGN .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

@#$%^&
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Refugee Resettlement Target Areas-made_at_www_txt2pic_com.jpg  

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey Tommo! Thanks again. Didn't you do some of the pics outside of Christian churches before? Some I had actually seen driving down the road.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Nope the comments after fake pictures an made up racist photo shopped crap is bad for the site . Falling for this stuff is just a sign of lack of intelligence for the most part .

ah i get it... so according to you everyone on this site EXCEPT you is now lacking intelligence... because we enjoy someone making the effort to do postings?

your as fake as they get with your "I'm trying to save GUNCO" from the rest of us. even you dont believe what you type or you wouldnt have added this phrase:

"As far as hurting the site. Get real its to late for that when this thread is the hot topic of the day ."

if its too late for this site? why bother with all the hate? is it because you know this site will continue on with or without you? IT WILL.

so why do you preach/degrade people who do post here.... ?? (other than just to pad your post count & get some attention since you made it clear you have nothing gun related to post...)

all your good gun posts from 5 years ago are even more buried by your own complaining that the only way people know you ever made any is when WE tell them that you were a good builder..

all anyone knows of you know now? is that your a whiny a$$ baby who has nothing good to say or contribute.

boy its a good thing your here to save the day again, cause i dont know how any of the rest of us are still successful without your awesome guidance in everything we do.

heres a sign for you:

Name:  jerk store.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  8.5 KB
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yes I do feel the repeated gulability of certain individuals to keep falling for fake posting fake pictures does show a lack of intelligence how could it not?

You have guys posting fake racist pictures an you condoning it an the hate an crap that follows by yourself an others who keep buying into fake an false stories.

Yes im openly oposing these pictures an the constant repeating of the same stuff.
    I dont want my work here assocated with the few remaning guys want to turn the site into.

There is a fake sign posted portrying a white woman being raped by non white men an guys acting like its real. Is that a good thing for Gunco?? Forget our differences is this really what your into an promote here? Your sure doing a song an dance to defend it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Bob your the one doing the song & dance trying to glom onto anything that you think will work for you to get your way.

quote from you: You have guys posting fake racist pictures an you condoning it an the hate an crap that follows by yourself an others who keep buying into fake an false stories.

yeah what people post here is "my doing"? get a grip on reality. do you even see how stupid/desperate what your saying makes you look?

EVERYONE is allowed to have an opinion on this site... just like you are. the difference is no one cares if you voice your opinion.

ive stated this many times & i'll do it again so you can C&P it:

rapist, robbers, rioters, child molesters, murder's & drug dealers should all be killed.
    you dont like that? too bad for you.

now lets get back to YOU, since you seem to be the only one with a problem on the site now days:

one day its supposed racism or even fake racism... then its fake posts or fake prepping...then its someones a bad influence.....then its the makes "your work" look bad.

for some reason you cant seem to fathom that NO ONE can even see any of these posts unless they go look for them.

they are the very bottom of the site in a section that has a disclaimer very clearly stated & attached. just like 90% of the rest of the gunboards out there.

and as to having "your work" associated with this section?

how could that be? you say theres no one here to see it.. remember?

on top of that: you havent posted any of "your work" in years.. no one sees anything you post except negativity & insults. "your work" is buried under the THOUSANDS of negative posts that you make.

seriously: have you looked at your last 2,000 posts? there are not even 50 gun posts in them. all the rest is you whining & complaining about something.

want this to be a better place?

stop fukin whining 24hrs a day.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

In direct relation to the original post I did some internet research. There are 13 centers in MI and 11 in VA that harbor and support immigration from the middle east countries. VA is a sea and air hub.MI, air and border crossing across from Canada. Valid points. The extralegal immigration is the problem,not legal immigration.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

There wont be any gun builds from me here.
    No way in hell am I supporting racist pictures an the stuff you an others have reduced this site to.. You can go on about opinions all you want. There are also rules here an overt racism is not allowed!
    Just because you an few others are left after everyone else has left dosent make what those few do right.
    Your clearly supporting fake stories an lies as well as racist dialog that these known fake pictures are trying to portray.

To be clear Im not in support of fake pics indicating men from one race raping a women of another or fake church signs indicating those from a differant race or religion are going to kill me. Its fear mongering an its making up shit.gun owners am builders dont need this .

There are pleanty of bad things to worry about with out making crap up.
    Several guys continue to post false stuff. Im not for this. Aperently you are.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    There wont be any gun builds from me here. EXACTLY: so who cares what you like..? your only here to complain. your only goal here is to disrupt, disapprove, whine, bitch & complain. that pretty much sums it up & says everything anyone would ever need to know.

No way in hell am I supporting racist pictures an the stuff you an others have reduced this site to.. You can go on about opinions all you want. There are also rules here an overt racism is not allowed!
    Just because you an few others are left after everyone else has left dosent make what those few do right.
    Your clearly supporting fake stories an lies as well as racist dialog that these known fake pictures are trying to portray.

To be clear Im not in support of fake pics indicating men from one race raping a women of another or fake church signs indicating those from a differant race or religion are going to kill me. Its fear mongering an its making up shit.gun owners am builders dont need this .

There are pleanty of bad things to worry about with out making crap up.
    Several guys continue to post false stuff. Im not for this. Aperently you are.

you can try to paint your issues on me all you want... matters not to me. anyone who knows me or has spent anytime with me at all can/will tell you im not racist or religiously biased in any way.

but heres a clue for you since your clueless: people screaming racist are usually the racists. look in a mirror. see anything you like?

i actually follow the rules of this site to the letter. always have. always will. theres not a MOD instruction given on this site to me that hasnt been followed.

your just trolling around this site doing nothing but trying to find a way to be negative. THAT looks real good to the gun community too.. a once good builder totally turned into a complete asshat who admits he has no purpose here other than to cause problems.

but hey, thats YOUR problem to solve, cause im not going anywhere & will continue to help anyone & everyone with gunbuilds in anyway that i can.

i actually post gun stuff here.

as far as saying these things arent happening in the world? whatever you wanna believe is up to you. they happen everyday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.