Refugee Resettlement Target Areas
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Refugee Resettlement Target Areas

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Refugee Resettlement Target Areas

If you live within a 100 mile radius of these locations, expect to see some new muzloid neighbors courtesy of Barky:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...-target-range/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Refugee Resettlement Target Areas-poll041.jpg  

Refugee Resettlement Target Areas-rape-billboard-finland.jpg  

Refugee Resettlement Target Areas-poll039.jpg  

dutigaf likes this.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

if that 2nd sign is IN the US........
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

The map is pretty useless without a 'key'. What the frick do the different color squares mean, other than some letters that mean nothing to me.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Is it just me, or do side arms look great with hip hugger jeans & tight butts?
    Akfite and Tommo like this.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bradrock about the ladies in the hiphuggers I have to agree. And if that sign in pic #2 is in the US,it shouldn't be.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA"

"Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighborhood."
    Did You Know There Are Muslim ?No-Go? Zones In The USA | Truth Uncensored

Still wondering why America is buying guns and ammo at record levels? Google "no go zones" in Europe if you think its bad in America.
    PREP..
    dutigaf and Tommo like this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

careful my friend... you'll get accused of being a racist or something "bad" for the site... LMFAO
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

"Containment".A new series pilot on the CW network tonight. Somewhat relevant somehow.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That "Clarion Project" map shows the Peoples' Republics of California and New York, i.e. The Usual Suspects. Then Alaska, Michigan, and northern Wisconsin, not normally thought of as liberal enclaves. And five Southern states - Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia, which aren't noted for tolerance to the wrong kind of Christians, much less anyone else.

Looks hinky to me, so I click off to find out about the Clarion Project. It looks like they have a really good web developer and a Cause. And, of course, a "send money now" subpage. The web developer could give some badly-needed lessons to the NRA and JPFO, which have web sites that look like they were done by their own enemies or someone's kid.

However, the Clarion Project, other than a slick web site and some videos, doesn't appear to *do* anything. They don't even claim to support or oppose any legislation, don't have any lists of the senators, congressmen, state, or city legislators sponsoring or voting for "islamist invasion", etc.

There's almost nothing about the organization on its own web site. There's a Wikipedia page, on them, of course. It lists three "notable individuals" on their board, two of whom don't even live in the USA. Who was notable? A Canadian journalist, a Swiss professor of political science, and some guy who runs an Islamic oganization in the USA.

So, I go off looking for "muslim no-go zones" in the named Dixie states. I find a bunch of Stormfront-ish pages echoing stories between each other, but nothing from any credible source. That sort of "news" might fly in libtardland, but you're going to need a lot more than ta intarwebz to persuade me that any "no-go zones" exist in Dixie.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I use stories like these to read the more local news stories about the progressive ideas and movements as a way to check the veracity of the claims.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.