exchange my welder

Thread: exchange my welder

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Default exchange my welder

i decided to exchange my welder, I got my money back for the first one today. I am going to pick up my new one this weekend. the new one has high frequancy, it is AC & DC, and has a higher output. now I can weld aluminum here at home too!! no short cuts here!!!! it is still a miller!!
    now all I need is another welding job. I have some rails to weld it on a blank I bent with SKShunter.

oh yes I called the machine company and my lathe is going to be here tomorrow.
    next week I am going to get back to the first plan , looking for a mill. funny how things work out. the first is last and the last is first.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Congratulations on all your new toys. I am very very envious! What kind of projects are you going to experiment on with your lathe? Where do you get your stock from?

Mini Mill....I could only imagine!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

a guy here on the sight has asked me to try it out makeing him a part. as for stock ,,, scrap from work, junk yard, locak steal yard. I realy have no real jobs lined up but I want the equiptment anyway.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Which model are you exchanging for, the econotig?

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I do not know the exact model number I was realy only intrested in features.
    As for econo tig hahaha the first one cost well over a grand. $1000.00 that is a dent in the hotbarrel economey. the new one is more like $3000.00. now the hotbarrel economey is in a depression . I can let you know this weekend when I get it here.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I think you are on the right path, being able to do aluminum is a definite plus.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.