Invitation to cooperation

Thread: Invitation to cooperation

Feedback Score

Default Invitation to cooperation

Dear fans of weapons subjects. I am working in a private firm in the Russian weapons, but yes there where bears walk the streets. ;-) Due to the fact that relations between the two countries at a high level corrupted, imposed sanctions on the supply of materials and equipment in our country. We came to the conclusion that the establishment of contacts in private.
    Our priority is to exchange spare parts are allowed to free circulation of the laws of our states. Possible format of buying and selling with the requirements of this forum. In Russia banned circulation main parts: the barrel, bolt, receiver (receiver without front and rear liner authorized for sale).
    We are ready to provide high-quality, original Soviet and Russian parts for a large number of models of weapons. Such as the AK-47, AKM, AK-74 and its modifications, AKS-74U, AK (100-105 series), Saiga different models. Parts for other brands: SVT, SVD (Dragunov), Tokarev, Makarov. And other rare models.

If you are interested in our offer, we are ready to provide a price list with photos, prices and options exchange. What is the benefit sharing, is a risk of losing money, independence from currency exchange rates.

Dear administration, if I break the rules of your forum, please notify. And I'll be able to eliminate the violations.
    Regards Roman

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hell that sounds reasonable .

Tell you what you send me 5 308 saiga bolts COD an when they get here Ill pay then .

post pictues of what you have

Feedback Score

Unfortunately I will send the shutter can not, because it is forbidden to have turnover (sales) between individuals. But I can find out from the company that has a branch in the US, maybe they can help you!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

A detailed list with photos and description I give on Saturday or Sunday. While briefly write:
    1. Set the tree on the AK-47 (stock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    2. Set the tree on the AKM (stock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    3. Set the tree on the AK-74 (stock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    4. Set the tree on the AKS-74 (collapsible stock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    5. Set the tree on the AKS-74U (collapsible stock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    6. Set the plastic on the AK-74M and 100yu series (folding plastic buttstock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    7. Cover the receiver of different models (AK-47, AKM, AK-74 and 100 series)
    8. Set the trunk of ak74-100 (rear sight block, gas block, contactor forearm, aiming block front)
    9. Set the trunk of the AK-105 (Block rear sight, gas block combined shot, closer forearm)
    10. The basis for the optical sight to the receiver AK-100
    11. Kits for saiga all models (wood, plastic parts and other permissions)
    12. Set the plastic on RPKS-74 (folding plastic buttstock, pistol grip, gas tube plate and forend)
    13. The back insert model (AKM, AK-74, AKS-74, AK-100, RPKS-74, Saiga)
    14. The gate frame (AK-47AKM, AK-74, AK-100, RPKS-74, Saiga)
    to be continued

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Holy moly is this guy serious? Look up s&w website guy!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

If you want to advertise your product, you must become a vendor here. Please contact Max, who goes by the user name 7.62x39, for further details on how to to this. I am going to lock this thread for now and ask you do not make any further posts offering your product until you have done this.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.