SOG has 9mm M88A for $185

Thread: SOG has 9mm M88A for $185

Feedback Score

Default SOG has 9mm M88A for $185

Howdy guys,

If this is not in the right place please move it to where it should go. I got an email from SOG that they were closing out their Zastava M88A 9 mm pistols with 2 magazines which are a newly manufactured chopped Tokarev looking design for $185. I have an m70A (newly made full sized Tok in 9mm) and I love it so I ordered one.

ZASTAVA M88A COMPACT 9MM - Southern Ohio Gun

It is newly manufactured so it requires an 01 transfer (No C&R's). Sale is good until May 6th so don't sit on the fence too long. I have a feeling at that price they will sell out pretty darn quick.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That's a decent deal and I thank you for the heads up!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A bud has one and it's a pretty decent gun and 185 is a hell of a price for one IMO. Myself I prefer the X25 Toc's and think it's a much better round than a 9mm. Hands down!! But that's me,,,,

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

yup its a real good price on that gun.

tear it down, debur the inside edges & its good to go!
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    A bud has one and it's a pretty decent gun and 185 is a hell of a price for one IMO. Myself I prefer the X25 Toc's and think it's a much better round than a 9mm. Hands down!! But that's me,,,,
    Howdy TWA,

Oh yeah, that is a peppy little round that will sail thru most class III body armor. I have quite a few Toks (from China, Romanaia, Poland, & Yugolslavia). I'm still looking around for a Russian and Nork. They were cheap back in the day but what really drew me to them was the surplus ammo price (less than 10 cents a round). I still have a few crates of it but that ammo is a lot pricier now so for that reason the 9mm's catch my eye now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

STG when you retire i'm thinking being at the hacienda enjoying the firearms you've accrued with a cervaze will be worth the work and effort sir. I don't blame ya. You deserve it.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    STG when you retire i'm thinking being at the hacienda enjoying the firearms you've accrued with a cervaze will be worth the work and effort sir. I don't blame ya. You deserve it.
    I can't wait to get back to Texas. heh. I've only been here a month and am already sick of it.

I just bought another pistol today. Classic had them French Po Po / Swat revolvers 'Manhurin MR73 .357. They sold out right away. I hope my 01 dealer is in their system. I need to check that. A guy told me one time if you bought that pistol made to those specs today it would run well over 2 grand. It has an adjustable trigger in the SA and DA modes. Anyway see the link.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/manu...volver-surplus

I just couldn't help myself. Fortunately it will go to the 01 dealer so I can sneak it into the safe without the wife being any wiser. I've been buying pistols mostly because they are easier to sneak in.

Then I saw them Rockola M-14s (Semi auto version) they had but fortunately they be sold out because that thing would end up getting me divorced. heh.. I love Rock Olas and M-14's.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/m14-...-cal-semi-auto

I have a Po Po Scout M1A I picked up used for 700 bucks and just absolutely love it. It's got an ugly black fiberglass stock that is kinda dinged up but the metal and bore is nice. It had this piece of Duct tape on it when I bought it that said 'Stikman" . I don't know if that was the officers name or his pet name for the rifle. Here are some pix of the thing.

M1AL.jpg

IMG_1315 (640x480).jpg

Well I better run along, I'm supposed to be working.
    Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 05-02-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: put in pix

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Nice for a "beat up" ole shooter.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.