Albino Moose
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Albino Moose

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Albino Moose

stalker1 likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Beautiful creatures! Begs the question,what's the plural? Meese? Can't be moose'es.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Wow beautiful animals all white like that. I would venture a guess their rare sighting as they don't have much camouflage during non winter times and predators do not have trouble finding them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

ive got a friend that killed a half albino whitetail deer years ago wish he kepted the hide.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Genetic anomaly. What's even more rare was the calf with the same characteristics. Odd and interesting at the same time. Normally happens when the population gets too inbred. We had an albino deer up here too Perry. Of course somebody shot it.
    Last edited by nutznboltz; 04-27-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

We had a albino deer at Yorktown NWS when I did guard duty there in 77. Always seen it eating grass near the road in a weapons storage area. It would scramble to the brush when a patrol truck came along.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

When i was 10-11 years old my best friend and myself were hiking through the woods on Bell Isle in Detroit an came nearly nose to nose with one of these majestic creatures. It seemed to be bedded down for a noontime nap and not at all afraid of humans. It slowly stood up as we started backing away, it was absolutely amazing.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Latinrascal View Post
    When i was 10-11 years old my best friend and myself were hiking through the woods on Bell Isle in Detroit an came nearly nose to nose with one of these majestic creatures. It seemed to be bedded down for a noontime nap and not at all afraid of humans. It slowly stood up as we started backing away, it was absolutely amazing.
    Yah have to be careful near those big critters Latinrascal. Pretty sure they kill more people in Alaska than grizzly bears do?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

But a Appaloosa horse is a thing of beauty also. Spotted rump I've been told is the meaning of the word. I could have shot the albino deer up here more than once but I believe some of God's creatures should be enjoyed. I guess the big gun that got the bragging rights on shooting the easiest to spot animal in the woods is happy anyway. Folks were bringing the kids on the Sunday drive to see it for awhile.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Yah have to be careful near those big critters Latinrascal. Pretty sure they kill more people in Alaska than grizzly bears do?
    Yeah i have no doubt that my experience could have had a bad ending! We had no idea it was there until we were almost directly on top of that beast. Regardless, at 10 years old i was gonna live for ever because i was indestructible, lmao!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.