Gunco Forums banner

Letter to My Boss

585 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
Letter to My Boss:

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief. Have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary til the day I die and then pay my estate one year salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until he (or she) dies and a health plan that most people can only dream of having no deductible whatsoever.

Despite this, I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter. I can, and I will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

Are we stupid or what?

See less See more
#4 ·
I don't know if any of you guys have checked out Johns channel @ " The Prepared Mind" or not but I'll tell ya he pretty much takes the words right out of my mouth and mirrors my thoughts pretty damn close.

Kyle @ "Survival prepping for normal people" brings a much different twist on lots of subjects as well and neither are strictly preppier channels per-sa.

Check them both out and don't let the name of there channels fool you. There's some very good topics covered there and well worth a listen IMHO.

[video=youtube;5KfnzltRCzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KfnzltRCzU[/video] is Johns channel .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBHwPKsYjC90XCY-6SapvKg is Kyle's channel

#6 ·
Read them all and Orwell's 1984 is real close to what were up against right now, right down to the "face crime". At least that's what Katie Coric seems to be implying about that kid that the Native American confronted a couple days back in Washington. Somehow she seems to think the kid somehow owes that "Native Elder" an apology,,WTF, Why?

That "Native Elder " is nothing more than a paid adjitator that goes all around the country protesting, not even to mention he's NOT even a Nam Vet no less not a combat Vet,,fucking lying ass bag!

But everyone seems to be eating this shit up like it's gospel. Damn people are STUPID nowadays,,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.