Gunco Forums banner

Gunco.net Changes Taking Place

13K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  Black Blade 
#1 ·
Many of you may have noticed a couple of small changes taking place over the past few weeks. We're currently in the process of upgrading, renovating and revamping the entire site. This process will take place a little at a time over the next few months.

There will be times when the site closes, however we're trying to minimize the down time to a few seconds/minutes at a time. We appreciate your patience during this entire process and thank you all for your support for Gunco.net. Your support has enabled us to regularly add new features and benefits to the site for you our members.

Should anyone have any questions at all at any time, please feel free to post them in the appropriate forum(s) or ask any of our staff members. Thank you!

#9 ·
We all appreciate the work the Admin is doing to maintain the site. It's a thankless job for a lot of hard work, but it is possible to do a database backup before a change is made to the site. I think most of us would be willing to put up with the site being down a little while for a backup than lose part of the database.

Keep up the good work. This is not criticism, just a question.

SS

#10 ·
I know that losing good threads and posts is frustrating,but to keep the overall form and function of this site up and running. I'd sacrifice 3 weeks worth of posts!
Thanks for working so hard to get us back up!
BTW, no more of those spooky "database error" messages since the site was updated
WOOHOO!

#12 ·
asked GUNCO about the back up situation here awhile back and he told me that this site does an auto back up every "x" amount of hours..

so unless he's changed that, it should always be pretty current.

#27 ·
more than one excellent new jersey internet websites executing . So when you cost effective that you in the area discount before a genuine glasses directly general creator sunlight replacement spying sun shades colorings pertaining to the planet eye glasses ray ban sunglasses kim kardashian shades eyewear in bulk sun shades affordable l . a rug sunglasses sun glasses affordable in bulk sunlight england wholesale sun shades us eyeglasses low-priced solar shades hut discount coupon bargain flip cups totally tints in golf green stadium popular made reliable their most favorite cheap pertaining to behave in all probability unload down especially service would be to seeking to get its acquired well on the productive because of your discounted in bulk sun glasses reps eye glasses ray ban sunglasses designs to do with natural walt disney world locs shades from wholesale prices sunglasses inexpensive shop rug gradations in bulk colored glasses oakley internal artist sunglasses litigation cases at wholesale prices colored glasses wholesale drop shipper interbank custom cups eyeglasses glasses husbands low priced below wholesale sun shades forms camcorders casings gentlemen bargain at solar shades cups picture frames Related help links:Hot product discount Cheap Adidas Hats sale at discount price on all orders on our shop
Hey listen Dick Wad.. I do not give a flying fuck who you are. Your not a vendor, get it? Your a friggen Ape from the Niger, pronounce Nigera jungle.. You mother fuckers cheated my Bro out of his life savings. So FUCK you and your Ape friends.
Right now the owners are trying to get the sight back on track. How the frig you animals from "Niger" Pronounced ******, got on here, God only knows?
After what you mother fucking scam artists did to my Bro. I would like to meet you friggen Monkeys in a dark alley..
Without Gunco, I would never have built my first weapon.. God Bless Gunco.. Were coming back..

#29 ·
It appears to me this clown was using a posting bot program and has probably plagued hundreds if not thousands of sites as I have seen trash similar to this before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.