ZK-9 "K" model? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ZK-9 "K" model?

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Damn, that's pretty!!!! So, you got some more info? Range report? Reliability? Cost? Inquiring minds want to know!! LOL. BTW, welcome aboard M-I !!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by M-I View Post
    Thanks gwailo, here's one of the prototypes.
    Looking good buddy!
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hey Kenny, good to see you on the board!! I missed you bud. Hope everything is ok.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Hey Kenny, good to see you on the board!! I missed you bud. Hope everything is ok.
    Hey buddy!
    Well, I was worried myself for a while. I was only given a 20% chance of living this long, but had some test done on Wed and they came back good. Not much gun stuff going on, but I did design a new 9mm Vityaz type weapon and the mockup has a working LRBHO.
    I have been spending most of my time working on my old Kawasaki collection when it's not butt ass cold and hunting for bikes to add to it.

I built the biggest endure I have ever seen from my leftover parts and it runs like a champ now.

I'll be adding this classic sidecar for my dog Moses.

I've been picking up some triples also. I have to go to Chicago to pick up a triple ice racer with Lester wheels after my trip to the South Podre Islands next week.

I picked this triple up a couple weeks ago.

I'm making it into a clone of this flat tracker from back in the day.

Take care
    Kenny
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Man!!! I came up on trips. H1's and H2's I had a few Gast builts as well. Does anyone still make ignitions for these?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    Man!!! I came up on trips. H1's and H2's I had a few Gast builts as well. Does anyone still make ignitions for these?
    I'm new to the triples, but I do think a couple companies make electronic ignitions for these bikes.
    HVCcycle - Ignition
    Powerdynamo for Kawasaki H1A, H1B (Mach III)
    Starfire Points Conversion CDI
    ZEELTRONIC - HOME

For a wealth of knowledge, go to this site. Kawasaki Triple Owners Group :: Index

I'm "KAW JUNKIE" on this forum.
    Kawasaki Triple Owners Group :: New guy to forum, but not Kaw's
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I love your enduro idea. I had an H2 F1 bike back in 81/82. Those things were insane and earned their reputation as suicide on wheels. Might see if I can scrounge another one up. The only thing even remotely complicated to fix is the ignition.

Feedback Score

I love your enduro idea. I had an H2 F1 bike back in 81/82. Those things were insane and earned their reputation as suicide on wheels. Might see if I can scrounge another one up. The only thing even remotely complicated to fix is the ignition.
    Lol, I built that endure out of my leftover junk and the suspension from a 82 police bike, except for the 82 GS1100E swingarm.
    Yes, they call Kaw triples "widow makers" for a reason.
    I'll pick up my second H1 in a couple of weeks. Hope to get a H2 in the future.

I've been looking at these bikes for ideas for my other bike and the extra motor I have

I'm having a hard time finding a Ninja with a bad motor and title though, but I'm sure one will show up sometime.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

H1 should fit nicely in the 250 Ninja. H2 would need more frame to hook it up maybe a 750. I find it funny to see things on the street that would spank an 80's F1 bike. Sherman set the wayback!!!

Feedback Score

H1 should fit nicely in the 250 Ninja. H2 would need more frame to hook it up maybe a 750. I find it funny to see things on the street that would spank an 80's F1 bike. Sherman set the wayback!!!
    Hmmm, never thought about a 250 Ninja for a H1 motor? (Lighter=Faster)
    The 1990 ZX-7 in the pic I posted has a H2 motor installed.
    HART SYSTEMS

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Search tags for this page

9 mm submachine gun gepard
erie ordnance depot
smooth mp5k hand guard
tt 33 pak 9mm
vityaz clone
vityaz extractor

volk armament

volk armament volk-9
zastava flg
zastava master flg
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.