ZK-9 "K" model? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ZK-9 "K" model?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Porting and pipes make the power on these things. I'll have to dig out my specs. You have to be careful to see if things are already modded before taking a grinder to them though. I would stretch the swingarm to help with hookup and keep the front end down. When piped and ported the powerband hits like a baseball bat to the face.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    Porting and pipes make the power on these things. I'll have to dig out my specs. You have to be careful to see if things are already modded before taking a grinder to them though. I would stretch the swingarm to help with hookup and keep the front end down. When piped and ported the powerband hits like a baseball bat to the face.
    I know all too well. Only the ice racer triple is ported, but both have expansion chambers.
    They are puppies though compared to my turbo ZRX. 250HP
    The only bike that ever scared me bad enough to park it and put it for sale after a years worth of riding. When that turbo kicks in full power at 5300 RPM, you have your $hit together or your dead. Wanna buy it? Only 6K

HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Too old and busted up for that crap. 6" of swingarm and a fatter tire would do miracles on that as well. My last bike is a Yamaha1100 punched to 1300 cammed and tuned. I did that when the Vmax came out I couldn't get enough tire on it because of the shaft.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Yep, that why I'm a chain driven guy.
    Well, gotta go. Leaving for the South Podre Island for a week of Red Snapper fishing and riding Go Carts.
    Catch ya later.
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Adios, Arivaderce, Aloha.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Damn Kenny, I somehow missed your reply. Glad you're ok, and still building bikes. Love the enduro. I love the H-1/H-2 triples. As we've talked about I've owned 2 H-1's back in the day. Freaking awesome power for what they were. Power came on like a light switch though. It was either on or off!!! LOL. I like the idea of the flat tracker clone. Awesome idea. What was the name of the wicked scary Yamaha 750 triple 2 stroke flat tracker back in the day? My brain is getting a little foggy. LOL. I always loved those.

Hvymax, glad to see another triple fan!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Damn Kenny, I somehow missed your reply. Glad you're ok, and still building bikes. Love the enduro. I love the H-1/H-2 triples. As we've talked about I've owned 2 H-1's back in the day. Freaking awesome power for what they were. Power came on like a light switch though. It was either on or off!!! LOL. I like the idea of the flat tracker clone. Awesome idea. What was the name of the wicked scary Yamaha 750 triple 2 stroke flat tracker back in the day? My brain is getting a little foggy. LOL. I always loved those.

It was the TZ750 that Kenny Roberts rode.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post

I thought we called them the "Water Buffalo" because they were water cooled. The OW70 and such were the reason I quit racing.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's right, the TZ. Those were something I day dreamed about. :-)
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    I thought we called them the "Water Buffalo" because they were water cooled. The OW70 and such were the reason I quit racing.
    The Suzuki GT750 was called the "Water Buffalo".
    I picked up a GT750 and two GT550's before Christmas. The GT750 has already been sold.
    HART SYSTEMS

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Search tags for this page

9 mm submachine gun gepard
erie ordnance depot
smooth mp5k hand guard
tt 33 pak 9mm
vityaz clone
vityaz extractor

volk armament

volk armament volk-9
zastava flg
zastava master flg
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.