Covid-19, Coronavirus panic buying - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Covid-19, Coronavirus panic buying

Feedback Score

Okay, now that some meat packing plants are being closed and it appears the next phase of whatever this mess truly is seems to create a phony food shortage are you doing additional stocking up? Or are you pretty well set for the long haul? I suppose we all know Black Blades answer, LOL. But how about the rest of you? My wife and I are planning to go out this week after I get paid to add some more canned goods to our stocks. We have a decent amount of food on hand but with the uncertainty of when this nonsense will end and things will hopefully return to normal we are planning ahead.
    Life goes by so fast. You only wanna do what you think is right. Close your eyes and it's past. Story of my life: Social Distortion

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

LMAO....

who actually gets their meat from a meat packing plant? do people in our hobby really do that?

i buy half of a hog from the same guy every year & half a cow from his brother.... & we even get our hotdogs from the local meat shop. its pretty rare that we ever buy any beef or pork at a store.

chicken on the other hand? yeah that does come from the local Piggly Wiggly.

stocking up: well we do throw a couple extra cans of veggies & fruits in on every trip. dry emergency food we already have from Wise. (those guys are loving this "crisis")
    Tommo likes this.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have some stuff stored up, so did not have a problem. Black Blade you have an incredible store of great stuff, truly amazing!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I’m having inventory problems due to space constraints. Any suggestions on Labeling, organization, and proper inventory logging?

Seems I can’t find it when I need it and stuff gets stacked under and behind other heavy items that I have to pull out.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.