Covid-19, Coronavirus panic buying
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Covid-19, Coronavirus panic buying

Feedback Score

Default Covid-19, Coronavirus panic buying

So how many of you were caught off guard by the coronavirus panic buying? First of water, hand sanitizer and toilet paper, and then the run on guns and ammo?

Were you already prepared or did you need to rush out and buy extra supplies?
    Tommo likes this.
    Life goes by so fast. You only wanna do what you think is right. Close your eyes and it's past. Story of my life: Social Distortion

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

i was amused by all the idiots running around acting stupid.

other than that? hasnt had any personal affect on my household. we try to always have some extra everything on hand for natural disasters.
    Tommo likes this.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score

Yeah, us too. I figure a truckers strike alone could paralyze much of the country let alone a pandemic.
    Tommo likes this.
    Life goes by so fast. You only wanna do what you think is right. Close your eyes and it's past. Story of my life: Social Distortion

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

the toilet paper thing got me,live in Florida and always ready(Hurricanes and all) plenty clean water ,food enough for couple of years,plenty enough firepower to keep the wolfs at bay for a long time, but never prepped enough butt wipe,figured i just use up all those old shotgun news mags

Feedback Score

Around here it seems many are attempting to return to normal life. Many stores i passed today had full parking lots again. Of course they were all "essential" businesses.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Been prepped for a long time. Watched people doing battle over toilet paper. I found it rather amusing.

No one is laughing at Preppers anymore .....

durrell and Tommo like this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Welcome back...Or have I missed other posts by you.

Again, I think it is wonderful that you have the resources you do. Very few do. I'm happy to have 6 months, maybe a bit more of supplies on hand. I add to them all the time. I will never get to the level you have, but I will get to the best I can be.

Have you seen some states are stopping the sale of garden seeds? Other than control of the population what possible reason can there be for this.

Also interesting is how many anti-gunners are buying their first firearms.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 04-18-2020 at 09:21 PM.
    Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome back Black Blade its been awhile.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Been prepped for a long time. Watched people doing battle over toilet paper. I found it rather amusing.

No one is laughing at Preppers anymore .....

Jeez, I’d spend half my day rotating stock and keeping inventory. Hope you have that locked up. I can’t keep my danm kids outta my stores!
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, it has spilled over into two other smaller rooms (mostly home canned fruits and sauces). Been loading up on more bulk supplies before the "Bat Stew Flu" hit and now may have to add more via online sales. Meanwhile, adding more rice and the wife is tuning up her baking skills with homemade breads, rolls and pastries. Even got the old wheat mill working again. Since it looks like we could be in a new Great Depression we are learning what holes we have in our supplies and what we may need to add. Wife has been working the garden pretty hard the last couple weeks and when I get home next week she has a "honey do list" waiting for me.

I read that the panic buying on ammo sparked up again. No worries. Been planning for that too.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.