PKM garage build tutorial - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PKM garage build tutorial

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I know what you mean about trolls, same as HAKENTT / runalturbo posts a bunch of hack work just to get post counts up.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    I know what you mean about trolls,
    your setup looks clean from that video you posted. Not sure why all negativity towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    you cant figure out how to do it on your own..
    you cant even get along with Apex over a $12 cleaning rod? to the point that they dont even want you as a customer!
    that tells everyone everything they need to know about you.
    you have no other purpose still running your mouth in MY BUILD THREAD........... other than being a troll.
    I asked for photos of quality conversion parts on your build thread and all you did is attack me for no good reason. Had no problem with Apex until their just hired sales guy Sam
    decided to be a total dick towards me, I asked for Richard, he refused to say anything. I had no other choice but to post what happened with Sam. Only then I found out that Richard was not there, he wasn't happy but he decided to side with his sales person. Their slogan is "customer is right" but not so much.
    Last edited by GunterPrien; 05-29-2017 at 09:36 PM. Reason: update

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sir,no ill will towards you. Cool?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post
    your setup looks clean from that video you posted. Not sure why all negativity towards me.

I asked for photos of quality conversion parts on your build thread and all you did is attack me for no good reason. Had no problem with Apex until their just hired sales guy Sam
    decided to be a total dick towards me, I asked for Richard, he refused to say anything. I had no other choice but to post what happened with Sam. Only then I found out that Richard was not there, he wasn't happy but he decided to side with his sales person. Their slogan is "customer is right" but not so much.
    right. you're a victim.

you called 5 of the finest builders(good people & very good friends of mine) in this hobby "hacks" & expect any sympathy or help from anybody?

you do it in MY build thread & follow up playing that YOU are a victim... & are being attacked.

whatever. its your dream.. dream it.

a PKM build is not hard & doing the conversion & making the parts is no harder than converting a Bren or a DP. call the work "hack" if you want.

all of ours run safely & reliably & there is a waiting list of people wanting this set up....

go invest your own time/money & figure it out yourself. wouldnt want to help you by giving you any "hack tips".
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    right. you're a victim.

you called 5 of the finest builders(good people & very good friends of mine) in this hobby "hacks" & expect any sympathy or help from anybody?

you do it in MY build thread & follow up playing that YOU are a victim... & are being attacked.
    No I did not, you are delusional. I never called anybody here a negative name. Go back and read what I wrote. I said I am not interested in hack jobs that I see here, and those are the only working photos here are probably those prototype that look unfinished and bad. Where are the photos of finished quality parts? Are they on weapons guild?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post
    No I did not, you are delusional.

I never called anybody here a negative name. Go back and read what I wrote. I said I am not interested in hack jobs that I see here, and those are the only working photos here are probably those prototype that look unfinished and bad. Where are the photos of finished quality parts? Are they on weapons guild?
    ive been called worse by better people than you.

& it meant more to me coming from them than it does you.

everyone listed in my post that you referred to as a hack job has done these builds almost identically ... following the same path laid out by Trenches & ratatatman.

if you wanna see some finished parts? figure out how to make them yourself... do it... & stare at them.

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

dutigaf lets see external photos of your semi PKM?

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Can you be polite please? Your tone is abravise.
    "I wish I had invented a lawn mower"
    Mikhail Kalashnikov in later years

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Ok, everyone take a chill here, words like "hack job" are not going to endear you to anyone, but nor does the title "troll" make things any better either, so keep this post civil and on topic or it gets locked
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

it is what it is.... his intent is exactly that .. to get YOU to lock it or move it.

he is TROLLING my build thread. since its MY THREAD.. MY comments actually belong in here.

as to pictures of the finished build? its posted in the thread on page 1 & here again:

PKM sdk.jpg
    pkm t 3.jpg

the 1st picture is a Romainian PKM with original barrel & is done from the ideas of Trenches & put into play by me with a TEC Tactical FCG & grip.

the 2nd is a Hungarian PKT/M with a Prexis barrel custom worked by both me & Theredneckengineer. it also features our TEC Tactical FCG & grip along with our TEC tactical FP & cocking tube set up.PKMT.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dutigaf; 06-01-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak 47 build tutorial

building a pkm

fcg pkm trigger
how to build a pkm

pkm build

pkm build tutorial

pkm building
pkm buit

pkm semi auto build

pkm trigger

semi auto pkm build

tec tactical pkm
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.