(KY) WTS: K98, SKS, FAL, AK stuff, others
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (KY) WTS: K98, SKS, FAL, AK stuff, others

Feedback Score

Default (KY) WTS: K98, SKS, FAL, AK stuff, others

Hello guys. I need to make a little quick cash. The guns I can sell face to face or send to an FFL of your choice. Email me about the other stuff
    I'm selling an:
    Original AR-180B scope mount. This is a QD scope mount made by Armalite. Fits to the existing mount on the AR-180 or AR-180B. Can be attached and detached in just a second. Fits any one inch scope or red dot scope.
    $90 shipped

Yugoslavian K98. NOT a post war yugo manufactured M48, but a german manufactured K98 from WW2 which has had the german markings overstamped. This gun is very good overall. There is some very mild pitting in the barrel, but it really is not much. The gun shoots very well and has a slick bolt throw. Comes with leather sling. Laminate stock. 8mm or 7.92x57mm for those of you who know.
    $165 shipped to your FFL or C&R

Chinese SKS. Has the triangle, spike bayonet, and original sling and cleaning kit. EXCELLENT condition overall. Just one or two small scratches on the stock. Barrel is pristine. All matching. Hard to find a better example. Perfect for people popping and or pest perforation. 7.62x39mm Soviet. Its the one next to the yugo.
    $200 shipped

Bulgarian Makarov 9x18mm. All original, no mods. This gun is excellent, imported by PW arms. Tiny import markings. Barrel is excellent, as is finish. No blue wear at all. On top of that, the gun comes with a hand crafted HBE Inside the waistband holster that can fit up to a 2 inch belt, or down to a 1 1/4 belt. Has the FBI forward cant. But wait... there's more It also comes with one Galco leather magazine carrier which will fit up to a 2 inch belt. Gun comes with 3 magazines... four if I can find the other in the garage.
    $230 for this really excellent gun and its accessories.

Another rifle...Its a No.1 Mark 3 Lee-Enfield, of WW1 fame. This one was built for the Indian army and has the brass wire wrap around the handguards. This wire wrap was meant to keep the stock from cracking when the firer was shooting Mill's Rifle grenades. It comes with the 18 inch 1905 Spear bayonet with leather sheath. All parts match, and the gun is in excellent condition. Bore is like a mirror.
    $200

Another item! National Ordnance M1 Carbine. Excellent condition overall. Wood stock is beautiful. Comes with 1943 sling, oiler, magazine pouch, 3 15 round magazines, 1 30 round magazine, Reproduction carrying case, and some ammo. Less then 50 rounds, in any case.
    $425 shipped

Swedish M41B sniper rifle, sans scope and mount. The previous owner removed the original mount and scope, apparently because the scope was more valuable on some German sniper. No other modifications. The gun is all matching, has an excellent stock overall, barrel is perfect... Bent bolt handle, which is blued. This is a genuine sniper rifle and shoots very well, even without the scope. It would only require a new side plate and scope to get this rifle back up into original configuration. With complete rifles going for 1500 + dollars, this is a great deal.
    $340 shipped.

Polish "Tantal" AK-74 parts kit. Comes with bipod, thirty round magazine, and all necessary parts except receiver. Overall great shape, with very little blueing wear at all. Barrel is like new.

$240 shipped

AK fixed rear trunnions. I have 2. $20 each shipped. (1 left)
    SKS- spare 10 round magazine -$12
    SKS- 30 Round magazine -25

Chemistry book, Chang 8th edition. $45
    Lucas, The Art of Basic Public Speaking $25
    Xenosaga- for PS2 $10
    Dawn of the Dead (original) DVD - $10
    Gothika DVD - $8
    Last edited by kilroymcb; 10-06-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

PM send about FAL and M1 carbine

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

I'm delisting the FAL carbine. Circumstances have changed and I no longer need to sell it. All the other items, still for sale.
    Sorry!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Default Chinese SKS/Swede

What do they look like?
    Pics please
    [email protected]

What forms of payment do you accept?

Feedback Score

Send me some pics on the M41B

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Bump!

Feedback Score

Default MAK?

Still got the MAK? for sale?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Do you still have the M1?

Feedback Score

Chinese SKS. Has the triangle, spike bayonet, and original sling and cleaning kit. EXCELLENT condition overall. Just one or two small scratches on the stock. Barrel is pristine. All matching. Hard to find a better example. Perfect for people popping and or pest perforation. 7.62x39mm Soviet. Its the one next to the yugo.
    $200 shipped

----

Please send pictures of the above to me at [email protected], along with whatever other information you can provide. I can do a FTF, so let me know where you are located.

Feedback Score

Default Do you still have the k98?

Do you still have the k98?

If so, then I am very interested in buying it.

I would like to see a picture or two though, and I would like to negoitiate on the price cause im on a tight budget, and the cost of the gun and the ffl dealer is pretty high.

F.Y.I. If your willing to take $115 it's sold.

Thank you, Tim otto

PS you can reach me at my email: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.