1.25" AK Barrel Pin Press Adapter - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.25" AK Barrel Pin Press Adapter

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'll take one of the 1.25 if you still have anymore . Or if you make more

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

DANG. I leave town for the weekend and look what happens. Please put me on the standby list for one. If someone falls through, I'd like one.
    "MOLON LABE!!"
    Spartan King Leonidas to the Persians in response to 'Lay down your arms.'

"COME AND TAKE THEM!"

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

if there is a list, add me as well please.

Edit: 1.5"
    Last edited by Winn R; 11-07-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Not a problem, I'll be making more of them this week. As long as there's interest, I'll keep making them. I haven't decided on making 1" adapters yet, but if there's enough interest I'll make up some of them as well.

If you want one, post in this thread. With the way my real job goes I'd rather not take orders for them just yet. I make the adapters in my spare time, and once a batch is ready I'll PM interested people based on the the order they posted here in the thread.

Butch...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Heck, for $15 I'm in.
    It sure looks a whole lot prettier than the one I cobbled together out of a hunk of iron pipe a few weeks ago.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This would add to my growing collection of world class assembly tools. Ranging from the coolest trigger guard 4 plus 1 rivet jig to Xebec's barrel pushing tool. Thanks everyone for saving me time, frustration and ruined or butchered receivers.
    "MOLON LABE!!"
    Spartan King Leonidas to the Persians in response to 'Lay down your arms.'

"COME AND TAKE THEM!"

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Hey guys, I ran into a bit of a snag today.

Figuring I needed to test fit my adapters before shipping them out, I ran down to Harbor Freight this morning. The 20 ton press they had on the floor has a 1.5" ram diameter, not a 1.25" ram like my own press does.

Oddly enough I had already ordered 1.5" bar stock to make the second batch, and I'm sure I have some tubing that'll fit it at the shop. What this means is I need you to measure the ram on your press and let me know before I ship out an adapter that won't fit it. If you have a 1.25" diameter ram, terrific. If yours is 1.5", I'll have those made up and available in a couple of days.

I did check with the post office today, shipping via priority mail will run $3.85 to anywhere in the US.

Butch...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Just measured -- I'm 1.5".
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R
    Just measured -- I'm 1.5".

Umm, Winn ol' buddy, you might have wanted to word that a little differently.
    You know the type of guys we have here, a statement like that could come back to haunt you.

Edit to ad; My ram is also 1-1/2".

Well actually it's 1.443, I was thinking that was a odd size, then I remembered it is Chinese so it must be metric.
    Just for grins, I switched my vernier over to the metric scale. It measured 36.78mm. LOL where do they come up with these sizes?
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 11-07-2005 at 07:44 PM.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    Umm, Winn ol' buddy, you might have wanted to word that a little differently.
    You know the type of guys we have here, a statement like that could come back to haunt you.
    That's diameter. Length is another issue altogether and the composition is steel. Oh -- and the driving force is 20 tons!

Just to clarify!!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

1 ram barrel pin

ak barrel pin press

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.