I have some well used M60 parts for sale. I bought these a while ago intending to build a dummy gun, but now I need the money for other projects. I'd rather sell this as a lot, but if that doesn't work out I'll split them up.
1. De-milled M60 barrel assembly. This has a complete, working bipod, flash hider, front sight and gas block. It has been TORCH CUT and rewelded, so it cannot be used in a functional weapon. And the reweld is not very good (not my work). It's also covered in several layers of paint. But once blasted and parked should look like new.
2. Front handguard/heatshield. Complete with sling swivel. A little dirty/dusty on the inside. Otherwise good condition.
3. Buttstock assembly. Complete with shoulder rest and sling swivel. Swivel is missing one attachment screw. Stock has an extra hole drilled in each side. Very good conditon.
4. Pistol grip assembly. Good condition.
5. Feed tray. Very good condition.
6. Feed tray cover. Top is beat to hell, but once cleaned up and painted won't look too bad. Has working latch assembly and lever. Fair/poor condition.
$210 shipped SOLD!in the lower 48. Discreet Paypal (no fee) and money orders accepted.
If this doesn't sell as a lot, I'll split them up. BE ADVISED: This is also being listed on arfcom, so it's first come, first served.
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by bones357; 01-11-2008 at 12:00 AM.