WTS 5.45x39 un-opened spam cans + MINNESOTA residents -WTS - gun safe

Thread: WTS 5.45x39 un-opened spam cans + MINNESOTA residents -WTS - gun safe

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

For Sale WTS 5.45x39 un-opened spam cans + MINNESOTA residents -WTS - gun safe

looking to sell (10) 5.45x39 un opened spam cans 1080 rds per maybe.. $200 a can, and buyer pays shipping/if your close just pick it up?? im seeing them sell for more on other sights, i think theyr the 7n6 ammo that whoever banned or something?
    not sure, if someone could help me out with that, i believe theyr the metal caseing laqure coated ones with.. red(?) paint by the primer..
    , because im planning on moving from Minnesota to Seattle, and want less shit to carry/ move there, might be adding some parts kits up as well, depending on how well things go for this post.(sg43-romy stamped 47s- bunch of random country aks.. oh yeah, some milled zastiva 7.62's with the original barrel)

wont send to any state that reguar ammo sights wont send too as well.

feild n streams safe n ammo---.jpg safe is a feild and streams 24 (?) gun safe with original papers, i mainly want someone to just help me get it out of my house, lol.. ill help load it as much as i can, i do have a 2/4 wheel dolly which is how it got in here, in the first place, was a dicks sporting goods black friday purchase maybe..... 5-6 years back? iv been the original owner of it since then, and it hasnt moved and inch since i had some friends help me move it in. Thank you, everyone for looking.
    PS: i leave for a week long camping trip to the BWCA, and will follow up immediatly with anyone when im back, in order of first come first serve

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

you know what? it might be a 32 gun safe.... just saw the "pro series" as i uploaded the image .. lol.. ill get back on that if anyone asks

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Interesting. I may be interested in some of the spam cans. (Depending on if my car sells this afternoon. LOL.) Definitely would love to see what all kits you have.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Any pics of the spam cans? http://www.gunco.net/forums/259-clas...eds-rules.html (specifically in this case #3 about pictures of items).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

theyr on top of the safe (in the picture posted), figured 2 birds one stone, their just like any other spam can iv seen, no rusted spots of jacked up crap

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

545x39spamcansssIMG_9199.jpg THERE, do you want pictures of the bottom of them? maybe the sides? hah.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFetus View Post
    545x39spamcansssIMG_9199.jpg THERE, do you want pictures of the bottom of them? maybe the sides? hah.
    Thanks for the picture. No need to be snarky....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I believe Sniper was trying to be helpful man.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Actually if you took pics of the can tops everyone would know what is in each can, such as manufacture date and factory.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.