WTS Galil w new US barrel (556~GO~nogo)//MILLED 762 bulgarian underfolder (+2 mags)

Thread: WTS Galil w new US barrel (556~GO~nogo)//MILLED 762 bulgarian underfolder (+2 mags)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak WTS Galil w new US barrel (556~GO~nogo)//MILLED 762 bulgarian underfolder (+2 mags)

galil 556 laid out 05.jpggalil ar 556 laidout04.jpggalil barrel riffleing.jpggalil bolt face and barrel threads.jpggalil_556_go_nogo_gauges.jpgGalil_556_laid_out01.jpg
    Galil that i bought several years ago, im 90% its a new US barrel, even tho its only markings are "9262" near the receiver threading and a"T" with a almost circle around it, probably a machinist in an assembly line mark
    Light rust on the torch cut receiver pieces
    also looking to get rid of the 5.56x45mm GO-NO GO gauges
    asking $300 for the kit, SHIPPED
    and $40.00 for the gauges together, shipped, also have 3 extra Galil safety selectors for sale $10.00 a piece. shipped.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

bulg milled underfolder 762 n 2 extra magazines.jpgbulgarian cosmoline milled underfolder closeup.jpgbulgarian milled underfolder 762 w 2 extra magazines.jpgbulgarian milled underfolder 762 w 2 extra magaziness.jpgBulgarian milled underfolder 762 w 2 extra mags.jpgbulgy side view milled underfolder 2 mags.jpg

cosmoline caked Milled Bulgarian, no torch cut receiver parts unfortunately, shes a under-folder in 7.62 x 39 mm
    comes with the cleaning rod, figured id mention that since, some kits, dont, and im including 2 extra 30 rd steel magazines from.... god knows what country of origin, they just, are.
    I wont send them to any state where their prohibited, because i dont want to get in trouble
    their there just to sweeten the deal
    Think ill start the price out at $160. shipped. see where that goes.
    thanks for looking, now that im not deathly sick, or moving, ill be watching my account daily since these are posted, and adding more parts kits (hopefully daily as well)

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I will take the galil kit, gauges, and 3 selector. Please send payment info to [email protected].
    I am not young enough to know everything.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFetus View Post
    cosmoline caked Milled Bulgarian, no torch cut receiver parts unfortunately, shes a under-folder in 7.62 x 39 mm
    comes with the cleaning rod, figured id mention that since, some kits, dont, and im including 2 extra 30 rd steel magazines from.... god knows what country of origin, they just, are.
    I wont send them to any state where their prohibited, because i dont want to get in trouble
    their there just to sweeten the deal
    Think ill start the price out at $160. shipped. see where that goes.
    thanks for looking, now that im not deathly sick, or moving, ill be watching my account daily since these are posted, and adding more parts kits (hopefully daily as well)
    i will take bulgy kit.
    PM inbound
    Last edited by dnepr0mike; 11-25-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

both dnepr0mike and Icrask are in the process of paying me, ill post SOLD when they say they actually send the money, thank you everyone for your quick replys, much appreciated, everything in pictures is what you get, asside from the "Options", for the milled bulgy, you choose A or B for handguard set you want, it comes with the pistol grip that matches the handguards, the redder shiney ones are ones i personally refinished, and the brown ones are original military finish, so, unless you like ploymere gooped super vibrant red handguars that WILL need fitting, id reccomend the brow ones, and you get the orginal bulgarian top handguard, mainly because i dont want to take it off and break it, hahah.

No bullets are shipped, theyr in the pictures for decor / to visually tell that caliber the gun parts kit is.

}EDIT: wow, i didnt put the A and B in this parts kit it was a diffrent once im processing, sorry, HAHAAH... you just get whats pictured... my bad xD
    thatll be for the next parts kit i post sorry for the confusion

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

funds sent

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Method of payment sent to you by pm.
    I am not young enough to know everything.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

both kits are sold, thank you everyone

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Both parts kits shipped. PMd tracking numbers, sent via FedEx

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.