Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS Galil w new US barrel (556~GO~nogo)//MILLED 762 bulgarian underfolder (+2 mags)

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  BlackFetus 
#1 ·
Train Trigger Font Music Air gun
Wood Trigger Font Material property Gun barrel
Ear Automotive tire Font Automotive wheel system Circle
Camera accessory Camera lens Cylinder Auto part Font
Font Household hardware Wood Metal Auto part
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Machine gun Gun barrel

Galil that i bought several years ago, im 90% its a new US barrel, even tho its only markings are "9262" near the receiver threading and a"T" with a almost circle around it, probably a machinist in an assembly line mark
Light rust on the torch cut receiver pieces
also looking to get rid of the 5.56x45mm GO-NO GO gauges
asking $300 for the kit, SHIPPED
and $40.00 for the gauges together, shipped, also have 3 extra Galil safety selectors for sale $10.00 a piece. shipped.

See less See more
#3 ·
Office supplies Tool Wood Hand tool Metalworking hand tool
Material property Font Trigger Wood Gun accessory
Trigger Air gun Font Gun barrel Gun accessory
White Trigger Font Wood Air gun
Air gun Toy Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Revolver Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

cosmoline caked Milled Bulgarian, no torch cut receiver parts unfortunately, shes a under-folder in 7.62 x 39 mm
comes with the cleaning rod, figured id mention that since, some kits, dont, and im including 2 extra 30 rd steel magazines from.... god knows what country of origin, they just, are.
I wont send them to any state where their prohibited, because i dont want to get in trouble :dunno:
their there just to sweeten the deal
Think ill start the price out at $160. shipped. see where that goes.
thanks for looking, now that im not deathly sick, or moving, ill be watching my account daily since these are posted, and adding more parts kits (hopefully daily as well)

#5 · (Edited)
cosmoline caked Milled Bulgarian, no torch cut receiver parts unfortunately, shes a under-folder in 7.62 x 39 mm
comes with the cleaning rod, figured id mention that since, some kits, dont, and im including 2 extra 30 rd steel magazines from.... god knows what country of origin, they just, are.
I wont send them to any state where their prohibited, because i dont want to get in trouble :dunno:
their there just to sweeten the deal
Think ill start the price out at $160. shipped. see where that goes.
thanks for looking, now that im not deathly sick, or moving, ill be watching my account daily since these are posted, and adding more parts kits (hopefully daily as well)
i will take bulgy kit.
PM inbound

#6 ·
both dnepr0mike and Icrask are in the process of paying me, ill post SOLD when they say they actually send the money, thank you everyone for your quick replys, much appreciated, everything in pictures is what you get, asside from the "Options", for the milled bulgy, you choose A or B for handguard set you want, it comes with the pistol grip that matches the handguards, the redder shiney ones are ones i personally refinished, and the brown ones are original military finish, so, unless you like ploymere gooped super vibrant red handguars that WILL need fitting, id reccomend the brow ones, and you get the orginal bulgarian top handguard, mainly because i dont want to take it off and break it, hahah.

No bullets are shipped, theyr in the pictures for decor / to visually tell that caliber the gun parts kit is.

}EDIT: wow, i didnt put the A and B in this parts kit it was a diffrent once im processing, sorry, HAHAAH... you just get whats pictured... my bad xD
thatll be for the next parts kit i post sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.