WTS - tanker mags, clamp on bayo, balkans furniture, Hungarian underfoldering stock.

Thread: WTS - tanker mags, clamp on bayo, balkans furniture, Hungarian underfoldering stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default WTS - tanker mags, clamp on bayo, balkans furniture, Hungarian underfoldering stock.

All normal rules apply, first (Ill take it.) followed by a PM gets the prize. all items sold as is, please ask any questions you may have before claiming an item. I prefer paypal(gift OR 4%). but USPS money orders are fine. shipping IS included in the price.
    items are cross posted. time stamp wins.

wish list.
    Glock 19 gen 3 or 4
    colt 6920
    will ad cash where needed.

1. group of 3 tanker mags. ONE of these mags is a cut down hungarian 30 rnder. and has no witness hole. it Does have a man on the moon stamp though. in total there are 2 man on the moon stamps and circle M stamp. mags have some dings and dents but seem to functional. $80 shipped. i will not separate themSOLD

2. east German bake lite mag 5.45x39. this mag has USA follower and floor plate. $28 shipped withdrawn

3. krink gas piston and repo krink muzzle device. $28 shipped

4. this one is cool, this is a Balkans war stock that was made in the field. best we could come up with when i bought it was that a soldier made it to replace his missing or broken stock. pic of stock on one of my akms. It fit rather loose on this gun but was not using screws for pic so i'm sure it will be fine once screwed down. or might be meant for a thicker receiver gun like chicom or yugo. $65 shipped

pic of sling loop.

pic of damage

4. same as above Balkans field made hand guard. this one fits a little loose on my akm as well. $35 shipped

5. Hungarian folding stock and trunnion. no hardware. $50 shipped

6. Repo of the chicom clamp on bayo. this is not the real chicom unit, but a reproduction that a member another forum made several years ago. asking $120 shipped.SOLD

also Pm me if you are interested in cheap FUGLY surplus mags
    Last edited by squirrelblaster; 01-02-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.