PKT/PKM conv kit w/barrel + 80%reciever /// Krink parts bundle +new Top cov+3 barrels - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PKT/PKM conv kit w/barrel + 80%reciever /// Krink parts bundle +new Top cov+3 barrels

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFetus View Post
    "these"?
    Prexis PKM barrels.

Sorry for vague question.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I will take the Krink parts bundle!

AMD-65s, Glock 22, M92 Krinkovs, Yugo SKS
    PA-63s, Argentina Balister Molina .45
    Mil Spec Mossberg 590, Romak-3, SAR-1
    M1 Garand, a few Romanian AKs
    Russian Nagant revolver, Polish M44 Mosin Nagant
    K98 Mausers, Enfield 2As

SSG Hankes
    FT Campbell, KY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

good grab.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

dutigaf, what do you mean what do i really have? original drilled?
    its a prexis made barrel for a few years back, and i was never on your production line so i dont know what time-frame the receiver was made, all i rmember is spending money and waiting for more then half a year, i believe i went thought.. jestum (spellcheck?)or whatever on weaponsguild? i traded a m249 SAW gas tube and some random m249 saw parts i had, bradrock whats it matter ? im selling stuff.

as far as the PKT kit i did my math, and im going to show it so whoever buys this can see where im comeing from, and understand all the diffrent parts probally a little more that came togeather to make this kit, thats really really close to being put together as a PKM-ish variant, which was the goal the whole time of putting this togeather, youll have to excuse the pictures, i got a little lazy because at the time i was being hassled by sosmeone who wanted to buy something from me and was really rude, and i figured this kit will never sell for what i spent on it, so i didnt want to invest all the time is aw to properly illustrate how close this is, and what to do with some of the items listed, like the m249 SAW rear peep sight and picatanna rail, i welded those onto the PKT's top cover, where a rear ak styled sight would be attatched, with the sight to the rear of the picatanny rail, sort of like how most ar-25s are set up.

Also a RPK bipod (apex has the "type 2" Romanian bipod for $60)welded onto the front of the gas tube, its the exact same bipod as a real PKM, except its attached differently, on a PKM it has the ability to slant, or pitch the gun right or left, where as this straight forward welded on bipod just deploys with no pitch, but its in the same spot, and id bed that its the same manufacturer, or whatever, who makes the bipods for both of them, since most Russian, let along Kalashnikov designs shared interchangeable parts to save money, sound right? thats my guess, sorta like, im pretty sure the pistol grip on the pkm is a AK pistol grip, and the attaching screw (both included in this kit) is from an ak as well, so they dont have to make anything different, just one screw for several purposes.

but yes,its a TEC tactical Pryotex barrel that i had made a long while back when Pryotex was doing a run of them in batches which i believe was around $320.00 + shipping? or did it include it? w/e i wont for the sake of keeping the kit cost down, which is an area where moneys lost -_-
    Pryotex receiver $300, ($290 for the first buyers, and 325 after initial buy, so ill just price that in-between)
    the "100 rd assault box" at quick reference from RTG parts (where you can score a pkm stock for 90-100 bucks) was give or take around $130.00
    PKM rivet set, mind you i believe this is specifically for the PKM, i never got around to crushing them so i dont know, but they should work fine $55 referenced from the weapons-guild pryotex post, even tho i purchased them off gunbroker when they randomly showed up in my, some-odd-year collecting span for this kit and another, i bought things generally in pairs of twos, encase i fucked something up id have a replacement, but, now its looking like i wont get that luxury anymore

PKM ammo bracket, tracked these down off gunbroker, ill say $60, which its probably more, because gunbroker, and how hard to find they are

SAW Rear peep sight and steel rail in the white,and the SAW stock for a.... hk? i dont remember, another rounded down price of $60 (if you want to cut price, feel free to ask me to remove these from the kit for a price of $60)

PKT parts kit, $700 from apex guns, before they raised the price to a thousand something, just for the kit alone..
    im thinking of throwing in one of the demilled receivers, just so whoever has this kit can reference it for the 80% one.. say, dutigaf, is there any way i can get copy's of the original drawings and instructions the came with both the barrel and receiver??

and lastly, the original PKM FCG housing, which was another gunbroker buy of me rounding down to $80
    so, math: bipod60+barrel320+eighty percent reciever300+assault box130+rivets55+ammo bracket60+ FCG houseing80+kit700+ SAW parts n rail 60 = ...

(not to mention all the shipping to brings all these items together into one place, sales tax, and me rounding down/ forgetting what a piece may have ran money wise, because generally rare parts run higher then common ones) which

....brings the price to $1,765.00 and im not even going to tackle shipping on this one, im honestly thinking of items on this kit that dont even need to be there, like that huge chunk of metal riveted to the front trunnion that has a mounting hole probably four mounting it on to the tank, the firing stennoid, totally dead weight, and a bunch of the barrel, which is a good 40-55 lbs? i wouldn't mind "demilling" the barrel so you can have the essentials to save you money, but whoever buys this is handling shipping, ill try and weigh everything and get a calculated shipping cost when a buyer steps forward so we can get a honest price layed down, if you want the original barrel whole, i wouldn't blame you, but this is a DEMILLED BARREL that came with the kit, 3 bore sized holes drilled into the chamber/mid section/front end, making the perfectly good and beautiful barrel useless, horrible, just horrible, stupid barrel ban.

I can subtract things as well, like the 100 rd ammo box, but i would really like to keep this kit whole as much as possible, just because its taken so long to get it to this stage, even.
    thank you for looking, i prefer a discreet paypal
    PM me to hatch out the fine details
    thank you!
    Last edited by BlackFetus; 01-07-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: bolding

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

quoted from BF: dutigaf, what do you mean what do i really have? original drilled?

i meant on the original barrel that came with the PKT kit. did you have it? was it drilled or torch cut?

on the Prexis barrel: i dont work for Prexis & dont know about which series of barrel runs it is or how long you waited... all i know is that the barrels work.

on the receiver: i DO work for TEC Tactical & if you got that receiver from "us".. you didnt have to wait as we dont sell them until we have it in hand & ready to ship.

you do such a good job of posting things for sale..... & since ive built several of these now...... was trying to help you get a good baseline to move this kit. :-)
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Oh! LOL, im sorry if i sounded defensive or anything, im getting all weathered and jaded from some of the people on here, LOL
    the original barrels were all drilled into, not tourch cut... iv HERD but not seen people sleeve them ? or something? drill and tap the hole, and shape a plug that screws into it..

DONT POST PICTURES OF STUFF THAT MAKES ME JELLY, ugh, beautiful build, my one i have left over i plan on going pretty balls out on the build too, got a super nice STAMPED pkm top cover, unissued and new thatll add a good look to it, from the top down view, i dont have a press at my new place i just moved too, otherwise id be working on the build now.. tho im sure there are some other things i need to do on the kit before that, one of which is harassing your TEC tatical company though emails, i dont know if i pissed "tony" off or if he never replys, but iv sent a few messages about wanting one of those awesome FCG houseing thingers that you guys make... you guys dont do the Fire controll group do you? hammer, sear, trigger and such? or, is there a thread that walks someone though makeing the FCG?? thatd be nicce

thanks for the compliment too,these threads arnt alwase the thing i wanna do in a day because of all of what goes into them, but i pretty much have to if anythings going to sell, i figure pouring the parts out on the floor and takeing a picture thats out of covus and way too dark wont sell like those pictures USED to sell, hahah

im pretty sure there was a wait for the reciever? i really dont remember, it was a few years ago, and i remember being discuraged from the build because of the barrel wait, maybe not the reciever... tho i shoulda just pushed ahead anywase... i alwasy find and excuse, forever procrastinating!

how many have you built dutigaf??

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

^^ no worries BF

now from your last post what this tells me about your pile of PKT parts:

1. you got a early PRexis barrel from Mike J. (this would be batch 1 or 2)

2. you got an early PKM style receiver (looks to also be Prexis made) from back before TEC Tactical started making/selling them.

3. you got a whole complete drilled barrel... more desirable.... this is nicer for several reasons: you can patch it, you cna use it to make sure your new barrel is all perfect for locations & spacing.

4. you got plenty of extra stuff included. (FCG's both types, cans)

5. your looking at about $50 shipping in the 48.

all in all this is a nice collection of stuff if someone wants to build a PKT/m combo gun. VERY build-able from what you have there.

how many of these have i done? hee hee.... more than i want to share.

lets leave it at:

1 vltor
    2 Tec Tactical receiver versions
    1 rewelded PKT

the one in that picture posted is a TEC Tac receiver & SA FCG set up on a Prexis barrel.

good luck on your sale!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Dutigaf: do you have a thread about makeing the FCG ?? I'd like to buy a FCG houses get from you guys, that would be totally rad.
    Especially since I'm trying to sell this one , which I was going to engineer something for it, but haven't been inspired to do so: think one of your FCG houseing guys will help a lot with that? I mean, you've already paved the way for me to follow on that, ya know?? Did you thread each build??
    Figure this stuff is good to hear if/ when anyone wants to buy this kit and build for it as well ... Might be one I have to just keep it up here and let enough people see it1700 somethings a fair price, right? I mean, for everything here, and yes the barrel is original plus a barrel from other guy that's turned down for some sexy time.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

BF,

yeah we sell them ... we can talk about that not in your for sale post. :-)

s

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

im goinjg to drop the PKT kit down to $1,600.00 plus shipping, in hopes that perks someone elses interest, this wont be happening much at all, this kit was hellish to get togeather with all the peices here and there, and i showed my math for what things were roughly prices, the shipping between all of those items was well over 200, considering i had to western union money to POLAND for some of the parts, and shipping stuff from Poland to Minnesota isnt cheap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

pkm pkt barrel

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.