PKT/PKM conv kit w/barrel + 80%reciever /// Krink parts bundle +new Top cov+3 barrels - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PKT/PKM conv kit w/barrel + 80%reciever /// Krink parts bundle +new Top cov+3 barrels

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If you do not sell it by then I will take it in a couple weeks, just do not have the money right now. Trying to close on a house.
    Weaponsguild-bulrich

WPB, FL

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

thanks for the heads up bulrich! iv only had tire kickers so far, i appreciate you showing interest, hopefully that money shows up sooner then later for you
    the things i wanted to mention to any buyer of this kit are ways to cut the weight so the shipping isn't horrendous are, excluding shit items that dont do anything for a fresh build
    +firing stenoid with cable
    +if your not using the original barrel with the holes drilled into it, cutting off the areas where the gas block and front sight post thinger are (the carrying handle will slide off at that point, and be included)
    +the bracket in the front, you can see it in dutigaf's post, its under where the gas "tube" connects to the receiver, its just for mounting the pkt onto the tank, iu mean, its really my opinion, but i think its useless

ultamatly this is all up to the buyer, im just thinking of ways to cut shipping because im not including it in the price because of how much this kit already weighs, unless theres a freight option or something that im completely unaware of?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

handcuffed to one of the united states presidents best secret service men, in a bullet proof box.jpg

i was able to get the secret servicemen to un handcuff the bullet proof box and shuffle through the Notarial and Authentication Services papers to find the pins and plunger with sporing new in bag, the FSGB is also new, but the barrel didnt come handcuffed to one of the united states presidents best secret service men, in a bullet proof box thats new in the wrapper and have Notarial and Authentication Services papers knee deep with it, so its probally a peice of shit, right?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

So far i have not had anyone seem like they realistically want to buy the PKM/PKT kit
    SO, im going to offer a DEAL ON THE PRICE, but i will only negotiate it via Private message, and the terms of it are: You have to buy/ send the money this upcoming week:JANUARY 30TH (today, Saturday) through FEBRUARY 6th which is a Saturday as well, so, buy it in that time frame for a deal, otherwise its the price i have mentioned most recently, i believe that was $1,600.00 + shipping , so, i guess i could say that THIS WEEK HAS A SALE on this item

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

PKT/M KIT IS SOLD, so, this thread is dead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Search tags for this page

pkm pkt barrel

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.