mixed parts kit bundle++ extras/lvl 4 body Armor/flat bending jig/ RPD 80% reciever - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mixed parts kit bundle++ extras/lvl 4 body Armor/flat bending jig/ RPD 80% reciever

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

damn, should've checked this earlier. good steals there.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    damn, should've checked this earlier. good steals there.
    Same here! At least I got to snag a nice romy kit as well as a Linch TC I've been coveting!

By the way, Great guy to deal with. Thanks Fetus!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

D-awwwe, thanks bluefin, i wish i could please everyone like you and mr post

EDIT!

im going to drop the price of the ballistic ceramic level 4 plates to 120, shipped to you THATS A GOOD DEAL FOR 2 BALLISTIC PLATES, sure, theyr made from china, but so are the ones everypone else uses, i just ordered directly from the manufacturer, who spoke, basically no english, and used a busted translator that made him say weird things. i realized that USPS has the flat rate any weight deal going on, so shipping is included in these because they WILL FIT INTO A USPS FLAT RATE ANY WEIGHT box, god i wish i knew about this deal awhile back.
    AGAIN, -------------$$$$$$120.00 dollars FOR 2 LEVEL 4 BALLISTIC PLATES------------- if your interested i also have 2.5 foot by 2.5 foot pannels of raw kevlar, i believe its 30-40 layers, createing the highest level kevlar will go too, these are perfect if you need to custom cut some kevlar for a really specific area on your carriers, yokes, arm shoulders, dick protectors or fucking car seats for all i care. will give a good deal with those as well, and post pictures only if someone is interested, like, not tire kicking interested, i mean, actually interested, and YES, i have yester the kevlar, because of the good price and ordering it in decent bulk, it stops all round nose ammunition i could throw at it, they were taped to a beat up metal table, the table defintly had some nice dents in the back side, but NO HOLES, therefor, successful.
    youll need a electric saw for cutting these, i have tried it, but i thought, maybe a really think metal cutting disc could work good too.
    Last edited by BlackFetus; 01-26-2016 at 04:43 AM. Reason: deal

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

RPD 80 reciever IS SOLD... only thing left on this thread is the two level 4 bullet proof body armor ceramic plates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.