AK Underfolder pkg/ MG-belt fed++top covers/Random parts/M249 handguards + rear sight

Thread: AK Underfolder pkg/ MG-belt fed++top covers/Random parts/M249 handguards + rear sight

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

For Sale AK Underfolder pkg/ MG-belt fed++top covers/Random parts/M249 handguards + rear sight

IMG_0292.jpgIMG_0293.jpgIMG_0294.jpgIMG_0295.jpgIMG_0296.jpgIMG_0289.jpg
    AK47 underfolder hardware package

comes with:

3 under-folding stocks

1 under-folding rear trunnion - rarer milled one, opposed too stamped

3 full under-folding hardware kits laid out

3 extra UF buttons

1 extra UF spring (not pictured, was hiding in tube under-folder part during pictures.. noticed when consolidating items into bag)

2 extra UF locking 'U' things (... unless you need 2 per..? idk)

6 extra UF retaining pins for installation

id reccomend also getting some of the new cool cheek rests they have on the market for the kit your playing with? in my opinion..

asking: $160 SHIPPED, SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE

Last edited by BlackFetus; 02-23-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

IMG_0290.jpgIMG_0291.jpg
    if anyones interested in a crushed m16a1 reciever... well.. 2 of them? idk how the hell i even came into these... i guess theyd be good for fire controll group location holes? LOL for the lazy who dont want to measure... maybe thats how i cam across them xD
    the markings are cool tho, gotta say i appreciate those (thus why theyr pictured)
    just ask a price, but ill charge shipping, whatever it is, since iv moved to useing USPS's one rate any weight boxes and stuff, shipping from me has gotten drasticalkly cheaper

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

IMG_0297.jpgIMG_0298.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0300.jpgIMG_0301.jpgIMG_0302.jpg

machine gun / belt fed top covers / random parts
    a lot of this was collected with a mg47 conversion in mind, which iv actually got a kit, and the directions intended receiver started/ items recommended if anyone wants that kit... have one member interested and emailing me about it currently.. anyway..

2 RPD top covers with rear sights.. whole..

3 RPD feed trays.. the one linked to the top cover in the picture has the retaining pin, figured those would be a joint package?

2 M249 SAW hand-guards these are the real deal.. had a friend on the inside of an organization send them too me before thy were supposed to be removed from commission

1 m249 rear sight base n stuff with it

2 mg42 top covers, with internals

2 (?) mg 42 feed trays one is weird and doesn't really fit, its got the attachment area for the drum that i think hit the german market later.. the clip on one? it was plastic? maybe? lol

1 mg34 top cover stripped n greased up for... whatever.. im assuming thats a part for it next too it, also greased.. not really sure if thats part of it or the feed tray? idk. never fucked with the mg34, again, came in contact with most of this for the mg47 project.. really wanted to make a belt fed 5.45x39 after someone on here.. or weapons guild made one.... ugh i wanted way more picrtures of that thing, too. hah.

1 mosin nagant bolt

1.5 FAL stripped front sights, one with (gas?) tube
    not pictured : m249 saw metal butt plate
    other stufffff

if anyone's interested email me : [email protected] or PM me on here..

ill try and start checking the sight more regularly now that i have things up on it again.. about to put up a ak47 parts thinger... lots of random bits/ new shit i found hideing in moveing bxes.. no more full parts kits tho, sorry

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

interested in colt crushed receiver bits and mosin bolt.
    please inform how much for those two.

i also would be interested to see condition of mosin's bolt face if you snap a pic of that i would really appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

sent the emails mike good to see a return business

PS: ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS CLASSIDIED, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BARRELS FROM MY LAST AD, WILL REDUCE PRICE AND COMBOINE SHIPPING / FREE SHIPPING AT A CERTAIN POINT IF YOU BUY MULTIPULE ITEMS TOGEATHER, BSICALLY TRHE MORE YOU SPEND THE MORE YOULL SAVE

CHECK OUT OTHER CLASSIFIDE AD BY ME WITH SG43 FOR 3 NEW BARRELS AND SOME OLD YUGO PULL OFFS
    Last edited by BlackFetus; 02-22-2016 at 11:58 PM. Reason: figured i could do multipul messages in one comment

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

SOLD colt crushed receiver bits and mosin bolt.
    AND HOPEFULLY SELLING THE LONE rpd feed tray soon as well

also: im going to take off shipping charges on the under folder kit, so its 160 shipped, and im going to post it on weapons guild along with other things that didn't sell, like those barrels and the Machine Gun covers
    Last edited by BlackFetus; 02-23-2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: changed mind on underfolder kit

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.