AK 47/74 MASS PARTS LOT - bunch of random everything ak and then some m249/HK/optics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AK 47/74 MASS PARTS LOT - bunch of random everything ak and then some m249/HK/optics

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

For Sale AK 47/74 MASS PARTS LOT - bunch of random everything ak and then some m249/HK/optics

Ill get the pictures posted, then write about them, and what all is avalible, iv been dreading this post, id preferr to sell a few peices, opposed to, one extractor to one person who wants a deal, everyone wants a deal, and ill be very fair and reasonable, considering I NEED MONEY, pretty bad for this months new speeding ticket that apparently happened in a school zone, Yippie!

IMG_0365.jpgIMG_0366.jpgIMG_0367.jpgIMG_0369.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0361.jpg

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the rivets were to show, that i probably have enough for .. maybe 3 parts kits...? maybe, i wanted to log them all.. along with everything else.. thus why iv been dreading this, thankfully im working finally, doing this on the computer.. at work.. hah.. so if i stop typed its because i wanted to post my progress, and not loose it because a client came in or decided to parasite my time... which unfortunately is probably whats in toll for me, anyway, BUNCH of random parts here, with i had more major pieces, i am decided to CUT UP one of my guide rod, ak74's for my last and i believe final parts kit, it wont have ANY barrel components, and ill take a before picture of it, because, it was at least beautiful, so i robbed parts from this "lot" to make it a "fuller" parts kit, thus why theres weird spacing here and there, hoping to cut it up tonight and get some pictures... damn speeding tickets..

also going to wait untill i have full time to make a full list, all nice and spaced out of what i have, i dont think ill be able to price ervything out, i mainly want people to tell me what they wabnt, and ill offer it cheaper then what apec guns or any other parts seller on the web will be selling it for, if you could supply me with a link of whos got the lowest price, ill go even lower then theirs, just so these parts move, and hopefully fast, because im also tired of houseing them, ITS BEEN PAINFUL lol

Feedback Score

How much for the scope?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wow...kinda like one of those 10,000 part jigsaw puzzles!
    I'm looking for a spare 5.45 bolt/carrier for a 9mm build.
    "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Newest eBook: The Deer Family by Teddy Roosevelt, and others

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

re PLAN B ---->thats a PSL / FPK scope, i think it used to have a lighting up redicle, thus the battery compartment on the side of it,

it never lit up for me, i think i got it for around 140 dollars,
    ill throw it at you for 100 dollars, it wont fit into the smallest usps box, unfortintly, so itll be the next box up, which is i think in the 14 dollar range for shipping, not too pricey, since its an optic i dont want it so crammed in a box that it doesn't have any padding and will get fucky, email me at [email protected]

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

How much for the AK receiver covers, rear trunion and the HK G3 receiver sights with bases?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocster View Post
    Wow...kinda like one of those 10,000 part jigsaw puzzles!
    I'm looking for a spare 5.45 bolt/carrier for a 9mm build.
    sorry, if i parts out the ak74 guide rod gun, itll have a front and rear trunnion with it, to make it more of a parts kit, those sell way better
    opposed to me trying to hussle things seperatly, which i needa get to demilling this thing for its mula, ha, too bad..... shes so pretty looking..... FAL front sights look really cool on super short aks

tommo - I RESPONDED TO YOU PM

if anyone else is interested please speak up, alot of people are starting to pick apart this lot of parts.
    nobody sems to mention the hk/ whatever kind/ fire controll group, it has all the intertnals with it, found it on RTG guns, probal;l;y where i bought it for $60 dollars, ill sell it for 45$ if anyones
    interested, and if you buy more, ill probally consolendate some numbers, so make up for shipping a little, trying to keep it fair/ fast paced on selling so i can make the end of the month bills :O
    all the cleaning rods seems to be pretty undesired, lol

anyone interested in the mag well? its apparently supposed to make "reloading an ak easyer" i feel like its more of a "tati-cool" item hah, ya know.. "make my ak look fast like the swat guys" kinda thing- so ill sell it for cheap, ha 5$

both of the bolt carriers have modification to the chargeing handles, but i do have 3 chargeing handles in a pile in the pictures next to the bolt carriers, incase anyone wants to weld them back on, for the moe original look, the ones without the huge "galil " kinda "rat rod shifter" chargeing handle (haha) has a left side chargeing handle sorta start, again, tho, the 3 originals are ion a pile for someone to weld back on if they so choose, just ask for them when or if you buy the bolt carriers, theyr both ak47 ones as well, with the auto sear trip area intact, and in the white because they were being welded on, ususally you want to strip the paint off of anything thats going to be welded on/ experimented on
    cheapest bolt carriers i could fine were 60, maybe high 50's, 58 ish, so ill charge
    40 for the rat fink rat rod huge chargeing handle bolt carrier (theres a little skull creature grinded into the chargeing handle at the top, if this isnt your cup of teal, you can just grind it off), and 35 for the other one because i feel like the audience here will find it less desierable. even tho it doese its job, holds a bolt and carrys it around in its beautiful Kalashnikov boosum

remember, i still have the barrels from the sg43 ad for sale as well... and im going even further down on their prices, as a reminder: its a amd arms of america 14 some odd incher, nitride coated, a green mountain chromed europian profiled barrel, and a yugoslavian 7.62x39 shortie barrel, non chrome lined with minimal cuts, needs work, so im selling ti for cheaper, it has 7.62x39 stamped on it and nothing else. - if anyones interested, theyr never before installed all 7.62x39 barrels, basically new, i bought them, and they sat in a drawr for years. the end, haha.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

how much you looking to get for the guide rod once you hack her up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.