WTS: Valmet Parts, US MAde Valmet Pattern Stock, Etc.

Thread: WTS: Valmet Parts, US MAde Valmet Pattern Stock, Etc.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Default WTS: Valmet Parts, US Made Valmet Pattern Stock, Etc.

Selling the last Valmet parts from a Norinco Hunter conversion. Pic of completed project. I accept MO or check, no paypal. Parts are listed on other sites. Post "I'll take it", then IM. Shipping extra. 2 pistol grips and 1 set of hardware. The one on the left is a SAKO M-95, fatter than standard, one on the right is a used and abused Valmet M-76. Had extra holes drilled in at bottom, filled with JB Weld and painted. The mounting hardware is Valmet, the bolt had a screwdriver slot ground into it for mounting on the Hunter conversion. $60 for all three pieces pictured. Chinese bolt carrier, Valmet gas piston and South African R-4 gas tube. $75 for parts pictured. The gas tube did have some material removed from bottom to fit the Chinese receiver. US made Valmet pattern stock. This was fabricated by E Blake. Includes mounting hardware. This stock fits a Norinco Hunter with no modification to the receiver. $70. Set of Valmet HGs and mounting hardware. HGs were NOS when I received them. One small inlet on each, allows the modified AR15 front HG cap to retain them. Also includes a modified Saiga lower HG botl on unit and a Valmet M-76 rear HG cap. $120 for the parts pictured. VG East German milled selector. This was installed on the Hunter conversion, painted black. This has the full tang rear, not notched, perfect for S/A parts. $15. Valmet M-78 flash hider. Threads intact. Was painted, then stripped. $55. SPFFinnish green leather sling. $25.SPF
    Last edited by 762AP; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.